Saucony Men's Hattori AW Running Shoe,Black,15 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B0058XQ77Y
- Item model number: Hattori AW-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They fit really tightly, but that didn't cause me any problems running so maybe they are supposed to fit tight. I'd probably buy a half size bigger next time, as they seem to run small.
It's also cool that they are named after Hattori Hanzo, a 15th century ninja who saved the life of Tokugawa Ieyasu.
Hope this helps.
EDIT: Was 5 stars, now 4 because they don't last. From the toe to the upper part of your arch is a really thin synthetic fabric (like what jerseys are made of) that rips and once that happens, the shoes are junk. I got probably about 5 good months out of them so keep that in mind.