|Price:||$95.99 - $109.90 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Built for the moderate over-pronator
- Support Frame heel-locking technology
- PowerGrid midsole
- 8mm heel-to-toe differential
- Lightweight and flexible, this supportive runner delivers performance without the bulk.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lightweight and flexible, this supportive runner delivers performance without the bulk.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0084XWHC4
- Item model number: Hurricane 15-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using the Hurricane 15's causes pain again. I went back to an older version and had no problems...except there are no more of the old Hurricane's available.
Time to find a different shoe.