|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$47.95 - $234.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- Lightweight running shoe featuring flexible outsole and removable insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
TRI-FLEX Outsole Design
Delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility
Optimizes fit so the shoe moves seamlessly with your foot
EVERUN Heel Cushioning
Brings cushioning closer to the foot for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
Lock down fit, a quick, resilient ride, and a great underfoot feeling are the calling cards of the kinvara running experience.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B010AHQY7A
- Item model number: KINVARA 7-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the perfect shoe for the forefoot running style many are advocating these days, as it is relatively flat from heel for forefoot. In fact, I like it better than the Newton shoe, which was specifically designed for this running style. Very light weight with just the right amount of cushioning. Also, they feel flimsy, but I haven't had a pair give out yet. They get recycled for the gym or tooling around with the kids when their running days are over.
They do run a little smaller than my none running shoes, but are consistent in size with every other pair of Saucony I've had.
The only drawback is that they show their wear quick and need to be swapped out at about 300 miles or so.