|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$63.06 - $155.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic and Nylon
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up running shoe with padded tongue and collar featuring logoing at each side
- EVERUN topsole construction for smoother heel landings and reduced forefoot pressure
- Tri-Flex outsole design for flexibility
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
Omni 15 Infograph
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
If we could design shoelaces for pronators, we’d do that too. The Omni 15 delivers everything a moderate to severe pronator could need, including enhanced cushioning, exceptional support, flexibility and a smooth, fluid ride. Heel Stack Height: 27 Forefoot Stack Height: 19
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01AUOQJIW
- Item model number: OMNI 15-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I was surprised by the negative comment concerning Amazon return service and representatives. I have always had great experiences on returns, including shoes.
Update....After getting the next 1/2 size up - they work out great. Just be aware that this shoe brand & model run smaller than the norm. I have logged approx 25-30 miles and no complaints so far. My typical running shoes are Asic Kayano, Brooks Glcyerin , Mizunp Wave Riders.