|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$72.99 - $234.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Fabric, Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Minimum running shoe in modern styling with seamless side logos
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- FLEXFILM no-sew upper for lightweight support
- EVERUN shock-absorbing heel insert
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
EVERUN Brings Cushioning Closer To The Foot
Continuously cushions every landing, every stride, every run.
TONS OF TRACTION
Super tacky PWRTRAC rubber outsole provides 3x better traction than standard rubber
PROTECTION FROM THE TRAIL
EBO rock plate provided protection without rigidity so you can adapt and react to uneven surfaces
With a protected upper, heel and forefoot rock plates, and a new pwrtrac outsole, the peregrine 6 gives runners the means to conquer any terrain.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B010AHRAZA
- Item model number: PEREGRINE 6-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 24, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
P.S. - My previous 4 pairs of outdoor shoes were Solomon speedcross 3/4 CS Trail-Running. These Peregines offer a much better trail gripping sole where the Solomons were a softer rubber and wore out much faster.