|Fits as expected||
Saucony Men's ProGrid Triumph 8 Running Shoe
|Price:||$79.90 - $140.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Nylon and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Full-length ProGrid cushioning technology
- SSL EVA foam midsole
- Stay sleek and well ventilated in this fleet-footed running shoe from Saucony.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Stay sleek and well ventilated in this fleet-footed running shoe from Saucony.
Saucony's ProGrid Triumph 8 provides the most plush ride yet. The HRC Stobel Board provides step-in comfort, while the antimicrobial lining wicks moisture. SRC Impact Zone delivers shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off. The carbon-rubber outsole offers exceptional traction and durabilitySee all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 7.7 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003X4KDIO
- Item model number: 20087
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The shoes have superior cushioning. If the past versions are any indication, the softness lasts a while. In my case, the cushioning helps alleviate lots of little toe and arch aches and pains that I've experienced with other shoes. They're very light and have that nice, tight feeling around the arch. The light mesh lets you keep cool during long runs.
As they say, if it's ain't broke, don't fix it. In my case, I'm sticking with the Triumph for long distance runs because it's a solid shoe that I used to train over the last 5 years.
These shoes were a happy surprise. They fit a bit loser than the 7s but still better than the shoes found in the average shoe stores. I would purchase again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Saucony is the only brand of running shoes I wear. So happy I can get them through Amazon.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
The ProGrid Triumph 8 fits my foot like a comfortable glove - I don't even have to think about them when I am running.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good support. Like the shoe overall. Not as easy on the feet as the Asics Gel-Kayano.Published 10 months ago by Kevin
Great support and cushioning. Comfortable shoes for running, walking, etc.Published 10 months ago by Ronald E. Elliott
bottoms started falling apart after 4 months of wear. no running, just every day wear and tear. also, all of the side perforation may be good for airing your feet out, but the... Read morePublished 12 months ago by jerol doom