Saucony Men's ProGrid Hurricane 13 Running Shoe- 8.5 Medium
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hydrator collar lining, full length ProGrid, Impact Interface.
- Last: Standard Saucony Last for the classic Saucony fit; wide in the forefoot, narrow in the heel. Strobel technique. Cushioning material: Full length ProGrid with Respon-tek. Weight: 12.9 oz.
- Technology: ProGrid Cushioning System, Dual Density SSL EVA, and SRC Impact Interfaces with HRC Strobel Board
- Additional Features: Comfortride sockliner, Arch Lock Midfoot Wrap.
- Upper: Air Mesh Upper and lightweight support overlays. Widths M = Medium, W = Wide
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A lighter, sleeker and plusher shoe, the Hurricane 13 raises the bar on premium cushioned stability for the overpronator seeking the most from their training shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 8.4 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B0059CZR48
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 11, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As I said, my fourth pair, and sadly, probably my last....comfort that doesn't hold up.
Tested superior to its rival Brooks & Mizuno
Saucony Men's Progrid Hurricane 13 Running Shoe
This model has the archlock, which may not be for everyone but also adds to stability. The achilles tendon protector is firmer than in other models, and as other reviewers have noted, the heel is a bit higher of the ground.
Sadly, the 14 does not have many of these features, so get the 13 while you still can.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought these as I prefer not to wear out one pair of shoes doubling up on running and training/lifting and because Saucony makes quality products. Read morePublished on April 27, 2014 by NSMaster
Nothing to complain. It is in the shape as it was described, so nithing to complain about. Would buy it again!Published on March 9, 2014 by Bernd
I usually wear a 8,5 but am desperate to find this shoe as they changed this model and I hate the 14. I'm sure after breaking them in they will be fine. Read morePublished on October 30, 2013 by Wayne D Munoz
I have bad weak arches, but I love walking as exercise. These shoes are the only ones I have found with excellent support that help keep my feet in better position while feeling... Read morePublished on January 21, 2013 by Christopher
These shoes are better than the Hurricane 14, and the price is also better.than I could find anywhere else online or in a store.Published on January 14, 2013 by Marathondan
Left shoe was perfect, right shoe appear strobe a size 9 labeled as size 9. Annoying!!! Now I have to waste time with return - I need new shoes!Published on January 3, 2013 by Trying to do my best
This review is for the Saucony Hurricane 13 which is a great men's running shoe. I have run in Hurricane's for many years through all the changes. Read morePublished on October 22, 2012 by poohlover