We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Flex Film welded to the upper to reduce thickness
- Memory foam heel pods to secure fit
- HydraMAX Lining wicks moisture
- Heel ProGrid shock absorption
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Saucony Men's ProGrid Kinvara 3Features:
- A minimalist running shoe built on a neutral last.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Flex Film™ is a thin, flexible and supportive film that is welded onto the upper to help reduce the number of layers.
- Memory foam heel pods are strategically placed to promote a snug fit.
- HydraMAX Lining is a fine fabric with superior moisture-managing properties, as well as great step-in comfort.
- Contoured foam sockliner offers lightweight underfoot cushioning.
- High-Abrasion EVA (EVA+) is an ultralightweight grade of EVA that provides durable cushioning.
- Heel ProGrid™ absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Midsole Differential: 4mm (heel-to-toe height differential, excluding strobe board and sockliner).
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Triangular lug design supplies cushioning and reliable traction over varied terrain.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Package Dimensions: 12.7 x 8 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B0081IRTWK
- Item model number: Kinvara 3-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I LOVE this shoe. I run 20+ miles a week in these (with at least one 10+mile run on the weekend) and I have not had any foot issues whatsoever. The 4mm heel-toe drop allows me to maintain my natural running form and the cushion provides a comfortable run even at med-long distances. The upper is very breathable and keeps my feet cool and comfortable even here in sunny Florida. I have read many reviews from experienced runners who have gone marathon distances and more in these shoes with no issues. I haven't reached that yet, but I hope this will be the shoe to help me get there.
I found this shoe to run true to size for me.
So why did I give it 4 stars?
Because for the money, you get a lot of performance. Of course at this point I am not sure how long the shoes will last.
Compared to my Nike Air /Air max 2012/2013 it falls short in comfort and versatility; these aren't necessarily great for cross training so for the days I plan to run in the gym and cross train, I take 2 pairs of shoes with me.
The colors are surprisingly stylish (Navy/Silver/Orange) combo works well, the silver is a little too shinny but I can live with that. I have not used them at night so I dont know how good they reflect headlights.
Take a gamble on these, they're good enough. Probably one of the best in the low-price category for running.
Did a lot of comparison shopping in bricks & mortar plus online prior to my purchase. The reviews are what made me choose this particular shoe. VERY glad I did my homework and am especially appreciative of those who posted reviews of this product. I chose these shoes standing on the reviewers shoulders.
These shoes are VERY lightweight. Seem lighter than some of the heavier socks I wear. Amazing.
I have a wide, EE foot. I used to purchase +1/2 size to get the width I needed. These fit me perfectly in my native size with the wide (2E) model.
They were instantly comfortable from the first wearing. No break in of any sort. The shoe's sole is not a zero rise/zero drop but is definitely not your usual cushioned heel either. I won't debate the merits of any particular sole/waffle style; to each his own. But this has less rise than traditional shoes but is still more comfortable than a true zero rise sole.
Love the looks/style. Draw lots of admiring glances (I am an old fart living in a warm climate; I wear this type of shoe year round).
Sole looks slippery but grips surprisingly well. Seems to be wearing well too. I run/walk exclusively on asphalt and concrete and the soles are holding up well so far.
One small complaint: when I wear my lowest quarter socks, the molded heel cups sometimes rubs the skin on the back of my ankle. Feels like sandpaper abrading my skin. I can cure by wearing higher socks if I choose to.
I have owned many brands of shoes before and somehow, I always seem to circle back to the Saucony brand. For me, best fit and best wear. Saucony serves me better than any other brand of shoe.