|Price:||$91.31 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.69 (9%)|
|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Synthetic sole
- Flex Film welded to the upper to reduce thickness
- Memory foam heel pods to secure fit
- HydraMAX Lining wicks moisture
- Heel ProGrid shock absorption
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Your favorite mileage sidekick was revamped and returns as the ProGrid™ Kinvara 3. Boasting an innovative new upper, an enhanced fit and redesigned outsole, it's ready to hit the streets!
- Successor to the ProGrid Kinvara 2, SKU# 7788070.
- A minimalist running shoe built on a neutral last.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Flex Film™ is a thin, flexible and supportive film that is welded onto the upper to help reduce the number of layers.
- Memory foam heel pods are strategically placed to promote a snug fit.
- HydraMAX Lining is a fine fabric with superior moisture-managing properties, as well as great step-in comfort.
- Contoured foam sockliner offers lightweight underfoot cushioning.
- High-Abrasion EVA (EVA+) is an ultralightweight grade of EVA that provides durable cushioning.
- Heel ProGrid™ absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Midsole Differential: 4mm (heel-to-toe height differential, excluding strobe board and sockliner).
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Triangular lug design supplies cushioning and reliable traction over varied terrain.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Men's Kinvara 3 Running Shoe
At a Glance:
- Minimally-designed, flexible running shoe with FlexFilm upper
- High-abrasion EVA foam for lightweight cushioning
- HydraMAX lining on the collar wicks away moisture
- Innovative foam heel pods for a snug, comfortable fit
- Triangular lug pattern for a responsive ride
The Saucony Men's Kinvara 3 Running Shoe offers a sleek design along with comfort and fit features to keep you going strong mile after mile. The Kinvara 3 has a breathable upper with FlexFilm construction for a lightweight fit and memory foam heel pods for extended support. Available in a range of fun color patterns and in both men's and women's sizes, the Kinvara 3 is the ideal training companion.
Minimally-designed with FlexFilm
At just 7.7 ounces, the Kinvara 3 won't weigh you down. Its sleek design includes FlexFilm, a lightweight-yet-strong material that provides a seamless, flexible feel from toe-off to cooldown without the bulk of multiple layers.
High-Abrasion EVA Foam and 4-Millimeter Offset
Additional lightweight support comes from high-abrasion EVA foam. This rubber alternative provides midsole and outsole cushioning without adding weight to the shoe. A 4-millimeter offset ensures a smooth, natural stride.
Breathable Upper and HydraMAX Lining
The breathable synthetic upper features HydraMAX lining on the collar to wick away moisture and keep feet dry.
Memory Foam Heel Pods and Triangular Lug Pattern
Foam pods placed along the heel pocket deliver an exceptionally snug and comfortable fit to ensure that the shoe moves with your foot. These pods also help prevent heel slip during your run.
The Kinvara 3 boasts a triangular lug pattern on its outsole, which provides a responsive and cushioned ride.
What's in the Box
Saucony Men's Kinvara 3 Running Shoe.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006MQPGCS
- Item model number: Progrid Kinvara 3-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I LOVE this shoe. I run 20+ miles a week in these (with at least one 10+mile run on the weekend) and I have not had any foot issues whatsoever. The 4mm heel-toe drop allows me to maintain my natural running form and the cushion provides a comfortable run even at med-long distances. The upper is very breathable and keeps my feet cool and comfortable even here in sunny Florida. I have read many reviews from experienced runners who have gone marathon distances and more in these shoes with no issues. I haven't reached that yet, but I hope this will be the shoe to help me get there.
I found this shoe to run true to size for me.
Did a lot of comparison shopping in bricks & mortar plus online prior to my purchase. The reviews are what made me choose this particular shoe. VERY glad I did my homework and am especially appreciative of those who posted reviews of this product. I chose these shoes standing on the reviewers shoulders.
These shoes are VERY lightweight. Seem lighter than some of the heavier socks I wear. Amazing.
I have a wide, EE foot. I used to purchase +1/2 size to get the width I needed. These fit me perfectly in my native size with the wide (2E) model.
They were instantly comfortable from the first wearing. No break in of any sort. The shoe's sole is not a zero rise/zero drop but is definitely not your usual cushioned heel either. I won't debate the merits of any particular sole/waffle style; to each his own. But this has less rise than traditional shoes but is still more comfortable than a true zero rise sole.
Love the looks/style. Draw lots of admiring glances (I am an old fart living in a warm climate; I wear this type of shoe year round).
Sole looks slippery but grips surprisingly well. Seems to be wearing well too. I run/walk exclusively on asphalt and concrete and the soles are holding up well so far.
One small complaint: when I wear my lowest quarter socks, the molded heel cups sometimes rubs the skin on the back of my ankle. Feels like sandpaper abrading my skin. I can cure by wearing higher socks if I choose to.
I have owned many brands of shoes before and somehow, I always seem to circle back to the Saucony brand. For me, best fit and best wear. Saucony serves me better than any other brand of shoe.
I want to highlight the one way in which they are superior to almost all the other athletic shoes I've had in the last ten years - they never come untied. They have flat laces that feel like mostly cotton, instead of the oval, nylon laces that come with most shoes. I simply never have to stop and tie them, and that alone is worth an extra ten bucks a pair in my book. (Why don't more athletic shoe manufacturers get this?)
I'm not crazy about the flashy, reflective cosmetics. However, I know running shoes often have that to make them stand out when people are running at night. So there's a good reason for the bright colors in the trim, and I won't downgrade them for it.