We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Flex Film welded to the upper to reduce thickness
- Memory foam heel pods to secure fit
- HydraMAX Lining wicks moisture
- Heel ProGrid shock absorption
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Saucony Men's ProGrid Kinvara 3Features:
- A minimalist running shoe built on a neutral last.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Flex Film™ is a thin, flexible and supportive film that is welded onto the upper to help reduce the number of layers.
- Memory foam heel pods are strategically placed to promote a snug fit.
- HydraMAX Lining is a fine fabric with superior moisture-managing properties, as well as great step-in comfort.
- Contoured foam sockliner offers lightweight underfoot cushioning.
- High-Abrasion EVA (EVA+) is an ultralightweight grade of EVA that provides durable cushioning.
- Heel ProGrid™ absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Midsole Differential: 4mm (heel-to-toe height differential, excluding strobe board and sockliner).
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Triangular lug design supplies cushioning and reliable traction over varied terrain.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Package Dimensions: 12.7 x 8 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B0081IRTWK
- Item model number: Kinvara 3-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I LOVE this shoe. I run 20+ miles a week in these (with at least one 10+mile run on the weekend) and I have not had any foot issues whatsoever. The 4mm heel-toe drop allows me to maintain my natural running form and the cushion provides a comfortable run even at med-long distances. The upper is very breathable and keeps my feet cool and comfortable even here in sunny Florida. I have read many reviews from experienced runners who have gone marathon distances and more in these shoes with no issues. I haven't reached that yet, but I hope this will be the shoe to help me get there.
I found this shoe to run true to size for me.
The 500 miles that I put on these shoes consisted of road marathons, road and track training, trail 50ks, and 1/2 of a trail 50 miler (they were my go-to shoe when my regular trail shoes got too trashed). Now, these don't have trail traction on them, so only use them as a trail shoe at your own risk or if you know what you're doing. With these now retired, I have switched to the Kinvara Trail model for long distance trail races.
By now, the Kinvara 4s and even 5s are out on the market, but if you can grab a pair of these on the cheap, then I highly recommend it. I know the outlet stores still have them, or you may find a pair or two right here on Amazon like I did! From a seasoned ultra-runner, you cannot go wrong with Saucony Kinvaras!
I do 50m sprints on roads and grass, and these things are fast, supportive, and ridiculously lightweight. I like sprinting in these maybe more than my track spikes because they feel so much better on my feet.
They are also great for longer sprints (200m-400m). I don't do any workouts over a mile, mostly all fast stuff, but while I'm doing warm-up jogs they feel great for slower strides as well. I used to do cross country races 5+ years ago, and these would work well for that too. Lots of cushioning with barely any weight. I almost feel like I'm barefoot.
The midfoot strike feels amazing. Running at 90% sprint speed with a midfoot strike, I feel like I can run forever. Unfortunately that feeling quickly fades when my body starts giving out, but these shoes have allowed me to tap into hidden potential.
I'm a heel striker at slower speeds, and even that feels better than any shoe I've tried. No jarring kickback from the ground or slapping from the soles on the pavement.
So whether you're fast or slow, running short or far, I think this shoe would fit into your life just fine. Even if you're not a runner, these things are comfortable wearing in day-to-day life.