We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Hydrator collar lining, SRC Impact Zone
- Dual Density SSL EVA Midsole. An advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- Heel ProGrid™ with Respon-Tek.™ Saucony’s latest impact deflection technology, ProGrid™, absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- Weight: 12.4 oz
- Comfortride Sockliner,Lightweight breathable mesh, HRC Strobel Board Increase cushioning and comfort.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Omni 10 continues to provide the same famous fit it is know for with incredible cushioning and stabilit.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 8.5 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- ASIN: B0058XPHF2
- Item model number: ProGrid Omni 10-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 5, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
By the way, 270 lbs now. I am a slow loser.
I use these on the track to warm up in, and they are light, plenty of grip, and really comfortable.
Very impressed with Amazon, delivery was quick and no concerns with product at all.