|Fits as expected||
Saucony Men's Progrid Ride 5 Running Shoe
|Price:||$78.30 - $110.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Moisture-wicking, open-cell foam sockliner with antimicrobial and breathable properties
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- We know it's difficult to give up the comfortable ride of the ProGrid™ Ride 5 from Saucony®, but the cows came home an hour ago!
- Recently awarded "Best Buy" in the fall 2012 Shoe Guide of Runner's World magazine.
- Update to the ProGrid™ Ride 4, SKU#7787552.
- A running shoe built for the neutral runner who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Excess materials have been removed to reduce weight, making the Ride 5 the lightest Ride EVER!
- Open mesh upper promotes maximum breathability.
- Synthetic overlays deliver durable, targeted support and help lock the foot over the midsole for a more secure fit.
- Rounded heel edge provides a smoother transition from heel strike to midfoot.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining is made up of performance apparel fabric for supreme next-to-skin comfort and optimal moisture wicking.
- Comfortride Sockliner is comprised of an open cell foam that is both cushioned and breathable. It also has antimicrobial properties for a healthier in-shoe environment.
- HRC Storbel Board supplies increased cushioning and comfort.
- Full-length ProGrid™, the latest in deflection technology from Saucony, absorbs force, disperses shock and assist in setting the foot up for a smoother transition.
- SSL (Saucony Supper Lite) EVA is a unique EVA blend that optimizes rebound and durability, while maintaining a light weight.
- SRC Xtra Forefoot Cushioning system promotes a smooth toe-off.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone attenuates impacting shock and promotes a smooth transition.
- iBR+™ rubber outsole provides three times more cushioning while being 33% lighter than standard blown rubber.
- Additional flex grooves have been carved into the forefoot design for better overall flexibility.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole offers supreme traction and long-lasting wear.
- Triangular lug design creates exceptional traction and flexibility.
- Heel-to-toe offset has been changed from 12mm to 8mm to provide a more balanced and efficient stride throughout the gait cycle.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
They won't even know what hit them when you lace-up the Progrid Ride 5 from Saucony Men's for your next road race. Lightweight and responsive, this running shoe boasts a synthetic and mesh upper with cool styling, along with ample padding and ProGrid technology for a seamless feel. The outsole features IBR plus for enhanced cushioning and durability, making this one seriously comfortable ride.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006NTLMCC
- Item model number: Progrid Ride 5-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 1, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As far as colour - I have 2 pairs of the blue/black/orange but there are other colours if you prefer. Although, the darker colour doesn't show the dirt as much. I found that I needed the new pair after about 3 months of running 15-25 miles per week because the cushioning was breaking down and I had worn a significant amount of tread off them.