|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Vibram Polar Ice Grip, EVERUN heel insert construction, EBO plate for outsole protection, Super-tacky PWRTRAC rubber outsole, FLEXSHELL water-resistant treatment, ISOFIT upper technology
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Designed specifically for winter running, the razor ice+ puts Vibram Artic ice grip in high contact areas for exceptional grip and traction across icy surfaces.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Shipping Weight: 11.04 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01A01XTEM
- Item model number: RAZOR ICE+-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 22, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Prior to getting the Razors, I bought and returned "water resistant" hiking shoes with a more rugged appearance but they failed to keep my feet dry during a city rain storm. I did not have that problem with the Razors.
This is the first Saucony product that I've purchased and I will strongly consider them for my next running shoe purchase.