Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases, containing "high arch"). See all 335 reviews
on January 16, 2017
My husband has high arches and these shoes work great for him. It has eased the pain in his foot.
on December 19, 2016
I was looking for a shoe that fits well for high arches. These work !!!. I'm not the marathon runner, but I've always had issues with heel pressure from high arches and poor cushioned shoes. These shoes are well cushioned and distribute the load over my entire foot area. I really like these shoes. Toe area was not too tight, unlike the mizuno's I had prior to these.
on September 13, 2016
My husband is an avid runner needing a neutral running shoe. Years ago, we were fit for shoes in a sports specialty store. I highly recommend you get a fitting before picking out shoes. You need to know if you overpronate, underpronate or are neutral (such as a high arch). We started wearing the Saucony Ride 4 and were impressed with the comfort and durability. The new running shoe models always have a little change as is the case with the Saucony Ride 8. I don't know why shoe manufacturer's change a good thing, but the Ride 8 toe box is a bit more narrow and the sole somewhat stiff. You may want to consider purchasing in a wide or going up 1/2 size. We prefer Saucony over most brands we have tried such as Nike and Asics, but my husband's favorite running shoe is the Brooks Glycerin.
on August 7, 2016
Does not have a high arch but it's still a great show
on January 15, 2016
I bought these specifically because they were supposed to provide high arch support. Unfortunately, that is not the case. These shoes feel as flat-soled as any other pair of sneakers I have bought, but I do have very high arches. In fairness, it is a rare shoe that gives me good arch support.

On the plus side, they are very comfortable otherwise, although they slightly fit tight with thicker socks. I must remember to wear thin socks and then they fit okay. I will use them primarily to walk briskly about 2 miles per day on pavement.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.