- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN topsole work together to provide underfoot cushioning
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber, combined with a dual compound outsole, and rugged directional lugs give you confidence on any surface
- Two rows of eyelets provide endless lace configurations
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No; Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- PWRFOAM midsole
- EVERUN topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber, combined with a dual compound outsole, and rugged directional lugs for confidence on any surface at any speed
- Natural foot shape allows for wide toe splay for stabilization and power transfer
- Integrated tongue helps keep debris out and has a gaiter-compatible D Ring to give the option of adding extra protection
- Elastic lace keeper holds laces out of the way
- Durable upper materials enhance protection in high-abrasion areas
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The biggest con: No stability support. The shoes can literally be folded the opposite direction of normal use with little to no effort. So there is no torsional rigidity or protection from rocks.
Overall a very soft shoe that is comfortable, breathable and lets the water out. With some sort of added rock protection and a bit of stability this would be a serious contender for a wide variety of terrain. Currently this is a not a technical shoe but more casual walking or hiking shoe.
Would pay $79 for this utilitarian footwear, but $109 is edging toward a price for a better shoe.
The shoe laces are pretty long and I am going to try the second lace option.
The graphic is awesome and I am going to wear these with a white+grey camo shirt from Amazon Basic.
Nice shoe overall.
Top international reviews
The toe box is quite roomy (which is nice on long runs). The 4mm drop is rather low, so perfect for forefoot or midfoot strikers. The tongue and lacing system provide for a snug fit, however I wish the heel cap would be tighter.
It is not the lightest shoe out there (over 300g). So I wouldnt use it in shorter races. But for training or your next ultra it's a solide choice.
Nice feature: You can drill drain holes in the bottom of the shoe. Haven't done it yet, but am exited to try ;-)