|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.61 - $222.71 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Engineered mesh
- Rubber sole
- Technical running shoe with engineered stretch mesh upper and support frame heel counter
- ISOFIT soft inner sleeve morphs to foot for sock-like feel
- Everun insole provides responsive cushioning
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
Triumph ISO 3 Infograph
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
The benchmark is officially set in the Triumph ISO3. This ride provides enhanced energy underfoot with an increased Everun landing zone, while the ISOFIT system delivers a dynamic fit that adapts to your stride. Set standards and elevate your run in the Triumph ISO 3.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HSM5S22
- Item model number: S20347-1-DOTD
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the shoes fit tightly, especially if you want to swap out the insoles. Second, I had to use a lock lacing technique to keep my heel from moving around up and down in the shoe. It took several tries to lace them to solve that problem without making them too tight on the top of the shoe. Honestly, I didn't like them much at first. But I managed finally to make them work. And I do use them and they are good shoes, once I got the lacing right.