Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 798 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 836 reviews
on January 22, 2017
My 7th pair, and when these die....I hope they are still around to order another! I have been wearing, scooting around town, walking my dog, and running in Sauconys for 11years! To my surprise, I had them saved in my cart, then went back to my cart like 2 days later...and the were on sale. Yea!!! It's like finding money in your jeans....I love the hemp material, and they make this runner, very happy. I live by the beach, and after a run with my dog, I take them off, leave them on the deck....and they dry so quickly. One of my favorite things about these shoes, they are lite for runs, easy to get on and off, and I continue to be satisfied customer and loyal to Saucony's quality! The hemp is my favorite style, and I also have them in red,and black. What can I say? When you find something that works, stick to it.
on November 9, 2015
This is the first pair of Saucony shoes I've ever owned and I'm very pleased. I've typically worn the heavy, suede, New Balance 564 fora retro running shoe, but wanted something lighter. The low profile sole is more reminiscent of Onitsuka Tiger shoes, which are also a favorite of mine.

Unlike the Asics shoes, these have a more traditional running shoe style. As vegan shoes, I don't expect them to last long and I'm not expecting a great athletic shoe, because vegan shoes never are, imo. They're very comfortable shoes, although I'd still give the edge to Onitsuka Tigers in that regard. I am slightly worried that they don't breathe well, due to an inner sock lining that covers the entire inside, but that's not a huge factor for me.

The fit is just great for me, but I have somewhat narrow feet. These do run narrow, especially in comparison to the 564, which is wide even in standard widths. My most common athletic shoe sizes are 10.5-11 and I purchased these in a perfect 10.5. For the sake of comparison, I typically wear an 11 in Nike, 10.5 in Onitsuka Tiger and have recently had to size up to an 11.5 in New Balance.

In closing, I'll note that they come with 2 sets of laces in different colors, even though I saw no mention of this anywhere. I ordered them in Navy, and in addition to the Navy laces shown, they also included some in cream that match the stripe. I was actually hoping they would do that and will probably use the cream colored laces.
on August 17, 2015
Really comfortable shoes! They needed about two days of wearing to completely break them in. I love them now and so do all the animals that didn't have to die to become my shoes.
on December 23, 2016
Excellent shoes. I like the color and the material, they are Confortable and the best they are wide. I'm 10.5 in new balance and this ones are same size.
review image review image review image
on March 2, 2017
These shoes are nice and VEGAN so i bout a pair for myself and for my husband. We bought them for walking since we were going on a trip. The shoe is more of an accessory rather than an athletic shoe. Not enough cushion for all the walking we did. I would buy them again just because they are a vegan sneaker and they do look nice with jeans or sweats, but wouldn't strap them on for a long walk.
on March 19, 2016
I've been wearing this shoe off and on for around 4 months and just noticed today that the material is ripping open above my toes (see pic). I've never had this happen before, even with shoes I've worn fo much longer in much rougher circumstances. They are a great looking shoe but looks aren't everything and they are definitely NOT MADE TO LAST.
on December 27, 2016
Love these shoes! Have worn these almost everyday for the last year. No rips or tears just slight discoloring. A small price to pay for not wearing an animal on my feet. Bought two pair.....these and the blue and cork. Shipped fast. Will buy again for sure.
review image review image
on April 26, 2015
I've been buying this brand for 4 years. I'm a woman with a wide foot and a pinkie toe that likes to stick out. They are natural made, so fraying starts after a few months. Usually I have to retire them to non work shoes when it's either too frayed or has a hole. But they are amazingly comfortable and I walk in them 10+ hours some days.
on March 6, 2017
I've been wearing these every day for two weeks. The size is almost perfect. They're pretty comfortable once you break them in. I wear them at least 8 hours a day while I'm working. The only issue is that there is almost no arch support. Everyone has different feet, and mine feel a lot better when my arches are supported. They're still comfortable, and I'm happy with them overall.
on April 7, 2016
The old standby. I have a few pairs of these now, because they're the perfect combination of comfort, lightweight materials and breathability. I'm not a huge fan of leather shoes as they tend to make my feet hot and sweaty, but these breathe really well and fit true to size.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.