|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.09 - $119.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 0 ]
- Low-profile sneaker with slim silhouette and glossy logo overlays at quarterpanels
- Padded tongue and collar
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Classic sneaker with padded comfort in a sleek low profile silhouette
Saucony took the original Bullet, a 1985 track shoe with spikes and all, and made it street legal. With a super-low profile, these nylon/suede shoes with a rubber outsole maintain the original sleek silhouette.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002OSWPGS
- Item model number: BULLET-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Note: I am typically a size 9.5 in this brand, however for this shoe, I had to go up to 10. I bought the 9.5 and returned it because I felt it was an exact fit and I preferred a bit of space. Something to keep in mind...
Overall, I definitely recommend it!
1. The soles squeak like crazy, on any floor. Hardwood, tile, linoleum, etc. I sound like my own personal basketball team just trying to buy groceries.
2. The heels are stiff and wore holes through my socks after just one wearing. I tried again for week or so thinking I would break them in, and the result was just all of my socks getting holes worn through the heels. I tried to put heel pads in them, but they just don't want to stick to the fabric inside the shoe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are super lightweight and thin-soled walking shoes meant for track more than paths, so don't expect them to hold up to poor surfaces. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Cheryl I. Christie
I didn't wear them though but I really like the design. They don't weigh much and when I tried them on they fit comfortable. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Lid PORTER
Yes, somewhat small, but fine with thin socks or no socks.
Because these are minimalist, they make my feet look way smaller than they are! Read more
As other reviewers have said - definitely DO go up a half size. I usually wear a 9.5, and went with a 10 based on what others were saying, it was the right decision! Read morePublished 5 days ago by C. Hansen
These are cute. I ordered an 8.5 and I usually wear an 8 in tennis shoes. Even ordering up a half a size they were still small. Small being narrow. The length was ok. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Sarah Walgamott