|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.54 - $231.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Original retro runner sneaker featuring wavy logo overlays each with tonal stitched "S"
- Padded tongue and collar
- Tri-layered platform midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tread in a one-of-a-kind luxury with the Jazz Original Women casual sneaker. Made of nylon/suede, this casual sneaker features a textile lining that promotes long-lasting wear. Its removable cushioned insole and padded tongue and collar pamper your foot gently. With its EVA midsole, it renders excellent shock absorption. Finally, this sneaker comes with a durable traction outsole that keeps your foot secure on a multitude of surfaces. Own the Jazz Original Women casual sneaker for its incredible comfort and durability.
Looking to stand out, but not show off? Since 1981, the Jazz O's have been Saucony's most popular shoe, offering extreme comfort and classic, not-trying-too-hard style with now-legendary triangular lugs and plenty of cushioning.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000OUUD6W
- Item model number: JAZZ ORIGINAL-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 22, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You actually feel like you're on heels when you wear this shoe. The heel does feel slightly higher than the front, and seems to put much more pressure on the front of your foot. The sole isn't wide like a running shoe, so you don't feel much traction, and I swear I'm walking an inch above the ground. Love the cushioning, but the instability on ground that isn't totally smooth is unsettling. I walk 2 miles a day, minimum, half country half city, and I got a feeling I won't be able to pull off more than a month of walking in these. My arches and the front of my feet felt so-so afterwards; I could go 3 miles in my old Saucony with no issues!
I was really close to returning these because of all the negative above, but I figure they were still well-made and OK for the price. I thought I'd be able to pull of a kind of retro sneaker and work attire thing (lax office job), but even with these shoes, I'm pushing it. With my semi flat feet and petite frame, though, I'm getting Converse next time; smaller, and better traction.