|Fits as expected||
Saucony Women's Power Grid Triumph 9 Running Shoe
|Price:||$76.70 - $129.90|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- An additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board enhances the step-in comfort for an incredibly plush ride
- A superior lining material that has great moisture-wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
- PowerGrid fuses Saucony's new, innovative PowerFoam material with Grid Technology, providing the runner with superior cushioning and responsiveness on every run
- Compound used in the SRC Impact Zone provides shock attenuation and sets up the foot for a smooth transition
- A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Updated with PowerGrid technology in the midsole, the Triumph 9 is lighter, softer, more cushioned and provides the neutral runner a more efficient transition through the gait cycle. Women's Weight 9.6 oz. / 272 gm.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005KGSCZE
- Item model number: Power Grid Triumph 9-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have flat feet (well mostly flat, I have a very slight arch) and can never seem to find comfortable shoes. I stand on concrete floors all day and my feet usually ache at the end of the day. I have purchased many shoes to try to relieve the pain (a plethora of tennis shoes, ugly nurses shoes, pretty much anything that were considered comfortable) but the pain persisted. I thought it was just a given because of the concrete floors and gave up hope. Then I bought these shoes....I have had these shoes for a few weeks and wear them every day. My feet don't hurt at all!!!! It is amazing! I never realized how miserable I was until the pain was gone. BEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE!!! I plan on buying every version of the Triumph I can get my hands on. If you have flat or mostly flat feet BUY THESE SHOES NOW!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best shoe out there.
I have slightly wide feet, and super high arches.Read more