Saucony Women's Powergrid Triumph 9 Running Shoe,Silver/Black/Green,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Redesigned and upgraded with the innovative PowerGrid™ technology, the Saucony® PowerGrid Triumph 9 is a full ounce lighter and ready to deliver a responsive, plush ride.
- Updated to the ProGrid™ Triumph 8, SKU#7707896.
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Durable, lightweight synthetic overlays for targeted support.
- Sauc-Fit is a unique fit system in the upper that helps lock the midfoot over the midsole, as well as ensures the heel stays securely in place.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Contoured heel cup.
- Comfortride insole is antimicrobial and breathable, promoting a comfortable in-shoe climate as well as soft underfoot support.
- HRC+ Strobel Board has an additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board for enhanced step-in comfort.
- PowerGrid™ with PowerFoam™ is designed to provide exceptional cushioning and responsiveness with each stride.
- Impact Interface supplies cushioning and helps absorb the shock of impact in the heel.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone helps attenuate shock, setting the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Heel-to-toe Differential (excluding strobel board and sockliner): 8mm.
- IBR, a new blown rubber outsole, is lighter, highly responsive, and delivers better cushioning.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material offers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B006MZARVE
- Item model number: Powergrid Triumph 9-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have flat feet (well mostly flat, I have a very slight arch) and can never seem to find comfortable shoes. I stand on concrete floors all day and my feet usually ache at the end of the day. I have purchased many shoes to try to relieve the pain (a plethora of tennis shoes, ugly nurses shoes, pretty much anything that were considered comfortable) but the pain persisted. I thought it was just a given because of the concrete floors and gave up hope. Then I bought these shoes....I have had these shoes for a few weeks and wear them every day. My feet don't hurt at all!!!! It is amazing! I never realized how miserable I was until the pain was gone. BEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE!!! I plan on buying every version of the Triumph I can get my hands on. If you have flat or mostly flat feet BUY THESE SHOES NOW!!!!
Also, these arrived quicker than expected, so that was a nice surprise. They were new as promised and in perfect condition.
There is an eyelet which is a bit out of place and looks loose so check the product in a shop before buying online as you may not like that feature. I have swapped from running to tri so not logging as many miles. I think I would buy a different pair if I was running more than 30k per week due to this lace up problem. I wear them sockless with elastic laces and they are the first shoe ever bought (15 years a runner) that I have not had exteme blisters from. Very comfortable, no rubbing.
Most recent customer reviews
Best shoe out there.
I have slightly wide feet, and super high arches.Read more