|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$129.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Weight: approx. 11.2 oz.
- Sauc-fit. Lightweight breathable mesh. HRC Strobel Board for increased cushioning and step-in comfort. Neutral Arch-Lock. Hydrator collar lining. Forefoot lock-down weld.
- Powergrid with PowerFoam. SRC Impact Zone. Impact Interface. SSL EVA that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- Outsole: New IBR blown rubber compound. XT900 blown rubber outsole for added cushioning and supreme traction without sacrificing durability.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Updated with PowerGrid technology in the midsole, the Triumph 9 is lighter, softer, more cushioned and provides the neutral runner a more efficient transition through the gait cycle. Women's Weight 9.6 oz. / 272 gm.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005KGSCZE
- Item model number: Power Grid Triumph 9-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have flat feet (well mostly flat, I have a very slight arch) and can never seem to find comfortable shoes. I stand on concrete floors all day and my feet usually ache at the end of the day. I have purchased many shoes to try to relieve the pain (a plethora of tennis shoes, ugly nurses shoes, pretty much anything that were considered comfortable) but the pain persisted. I thought it was just a given because of the concrete floors and gave up hope. Then I bought these shoes....I have had these shoes for a few weeks and wear them every day. My feet don't hurt at all!!!! It is amazing! I never realized how miserable I was until the pain was gone. BEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE!!! I plan on buying every version of the Triumph I can get my hands on. If you have flat or mostly flat feet BUY THESE SHOES NOW!!!!
Also, these arrived quicker than expected, so that was a nice surprise. They were new as promised and in perfect condition.
There is an eyelet which is a bit out of place and looks loose so check the product in a shop before buying online as you may not like that feature. I have swapped from running to tri so not logging as many miles. I think I would buy a different pair if I was running more than 30k per week due to this lace up problem. I wear them sockless with elastic laces and they are the first shoe ever bought (15 years a runner) that I have not had exteme blisters from. Very comfortable, no rubbing.
Most recent customer reviews
Best shoe out there.
I have slightly wide feet, and super high arches.Read more