Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on May 8, 2013
I have been buying from Amazon for many years and this is my first review. I felt that strongly about these shoes!
I have flat feet (well mostly flat, I have a very slight arch) and can never seem to find comfortable shoes. I stand on concrete floors all day and my feet usually ache at the end of the day. I have purchased many shoes to try to relieve the pain (a plethora of tennis shoes, ugly nurses shoes, pretty much anything that were considered comfortable) but the pain persisted. I thought it was just a given because of the concrete floors and gave up hope. Then I bought these shoes....I have had these shoes for a few weeks and wear them every day. My feet don't hurt at all!!!! It is amazing! I never realized how miserable I was until the pain was gone. BEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE!!! I plan on buying every version of the Triumph I can get my hands on. If you have flat or mostly flat feet BUY THESE SHOES NOW!!!!
on March 22, 2013
That's what I thought when I first tried on these shoes. They feel like walking on a cloud. For someone who suffers from Plantar Fasciitis, that means a lot. I am a power walker, not quite a runner yet, but these shoes just fit my feet. The arch falls in the right place for me and the toe box has plenty of room so my toes can spread and stay healthy. The ventilation is excellent and they are holding up well so far. They were comfortable from second one when I first put them on. The heel area holds the shoes in place and they are very stable through your stride. I wear a 10 in most street shoes, but I bought a 10.5 in my walking shoes to allow my toes plenty of room to spread, so I would recommend trying them in 1/2 size longer than you would normal street shoes, because so often we wear our shoes just fitting, rather than leaving plenty of toe room. My foot is on the narrow side, and these shoes seem to fit narrow-footed people well.
on March 30, 2014
I bought this style (different color) 2 years ago. I was so happy to find 1 pair in my size (11.5 women's) out here. They fit great, are super comfy/supportive, and I went for a few mile walk the first day without a single blister or issue. I recently bought a pair of Triumph 10's, and they are a little different and took longer to break in. These Triumph 9's are great for walking/running. I'm going to look for one more pair to hold until next year when these wear out.

Also, these arrived quicker than expected, so that was a nice surprise. They were new as promised and in perfect condition.
on March 3, 2013
I love Saucony running shoes. I put on my old ones the other day, and realized they had seen too many miles and I needed new Saucony running shoes for spring training. I love putting on a new pair of running shoes, and having them fit perfectly! I like the fit of these better than the Hurricanes. (I also have the Kinvara, but they do not have enough support for me, they feel awkward, and I don't like them). I love the stable base of these shoes. The only reason I give this review a 4 instead of a 5 is because of the insole. That has no support. Right out of the box, I tossed the insoles and replaced them with BLUE Superfeet arch support insoles(I have low arches), and my running shoes are heavenly! I went for a 8 mile run outdoors on streets still covered with some snow, lots of sand, some muddy spots, and some potholes, and my new running shoes were great! On a last note, I will switch out the laces too. They are a little too stretchy.
on November 7, 2012
I was a new runner last Spring and went to a running store and after having my needs analyzed was offered this shoe to try. They are so fabulous that when those starting to wear, I ordered another pair from Amazon. Now it's important to know what type of running shoe you need before buying. This is considered a "neutral" shoe. So I would suggest if you are looking for a running shoe to visit a brick and mortar store that specializes in running shoes to find out what you need. After that, Amazon is a great alternative. I saved about $30 by buying on Amazon.
on June 1, 2013
I bought these running shoes based on the good reviews and research. They were supposed to be really good for your joints when running on concrete. Unfortunately, the right one fits fine but the left one bothers me. I think the sole is messed up or something. When I wore them the first time when I went running my left bottom of my foot hurt a lot and I thought that I was just wearing the wrong socks but the second and third time (this time I wore different socks) the same thing happened, after about a mile of running my left foot hurt. It is really annoying that I spend so much money on these shoes and I cant really wear them for running. They are fine for walking my dogs but they were supposed to be my running shoes and not dog walking shoes. I would not recommend them.
on March 7, 2013
I saved a very significnt amount of money with purchasing these online. I was a little dubious due to the bad review of the shoe but I love their features. I have worn Power Grid 7 and 8 so took a chance.
There is an eyelet which is a bit out of place and looks loose so check the product in a shop before buying online as you may not like that feature. I have swapped from running to tri so not logging as many miles. I think I would buy a different pair if I was running more than 30k per week due to this lace up problem. I wear them sockless with elastic laces and they are the first shoe ever bought (15 years a runner) that I have not had exteme blisters from. Very comfortable, no rubbing.
on September 18, 2013
I have bought and run in Saucony's for years and have never had a problem. The Saucony Power Grid Triumph 9 they changed something in the toe box or something because these shoes hurt my feet. Short runs I am fine, but anything long over 13 and my feet will hurt. I broke these in and ran a marathon and by mile 16 my feet were killing me. I will not be able to use them to run any more marathons, but continue to use them for short runs. I can only hope that they newer models they change them back.
on August 27, 2013
A couple of years ago I bought a pair of Saucony Triumph 9 shoes in a sporting goods store. They were outstanding--very comfortable, superb cushioning, excellent quality. It felt like walking on clouds. Since the newer Triumph styles did not fit me as well, I was delighted to recently find Triumph 9 shoes still available on Amazon. When the package arrived I eagerly tried the shoes on. Disappointment! These Triumph 9's are stiff, uncomfortable, and poorly made. The materials feel cheap. What happened? I returned the package immediately and switched to Asics.
on May 26, 2013
I just love Saucony for making shoes that fit a wide foot like mine! This is the only brand of shoe I have found that I can buy and wear without having a painful 'breaking in' period where it's my feet verses the shoes.
I am trying more styles of Saucony due to specials/sales coming through and this is the first 'Triumph' I have bought. Having a neutral gate and haven't found any real difference between the styles as yet.
They are extremely comfortable. I run a dog walking service so having comfortable shoes is a very high priority.
I'll say it again...I love Saucony!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.