|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Lightweight, yet strong running spike featuring ﬂexible construction with seamless logo
- FlexFilm seamless upper
- SSL Saucony Super Lite EVA foam blend midsole
- XT-600 traction carbon rubber outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Shay XC3 features FlexFilm in the upper to provide a lightweight, secure ﬁt, while a 6-pin spike placement allows for optimal traction underfoot. An XT-600 carbon rubber outsole provides durability without excess weight.
When you're running cross country, you need grip, lateral support for tight cornering, and a lightweight feel. Saucony delivers in spades with the Shay XC3. Metal spikes bring the dig, secure overlays bring the maneuverability, and its sleek build has you feeling fleet-footed mile after mile.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006NU291O
- Item model number: Shay XC3 Spike-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 7, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i really recommend these shoes.