|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$23.15 - $110.84 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- GRID, Injection Molded EVA,
- Heel Grid system offers stable cushioning
- Mesh upper helps provide breathability
- Plush tongue and collar
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Cohesion 10 is your everyday training partner. Encased with excellent cushioning, flexibility, and comfort for crushing any activity, including conquering the longer roads ahead.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HSMYV8E
- Item model number: GRID COHESION 10-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
HOWEVER, something changed with the new Cohesion 10 shoes. They have way less support than previous versions of the Cohesion. As soon as a slid my foot in I could tell the shape of the shoe was different. It is not as contoured to the foot. The insoles feel flat, whereas previous versions had a defined arch.
When I wear these for runs, they feel like shoes that are ready for retirement. I have sensitive feet and legs that are prone to stress fractures, and can instantly tell when a shoe is too worn and will start straining my legs. These felt like that from the start. I hope 11 improves, or I will have to go back to past models.
FWIW, I also ordered the Cohesion TR 10 (the trail running version) in a 10.5, and they fit just like my old pair of Cohesion 9s (also size 10.5).
Held side-by-side, there appears to be a size difference between the two pairs of size 10.5 shoes. Not sure what happened.
The cushioning and support of this shoe seemed good and very similar to my last pair, but I have not worn them outside.
Edited to add:
- I found a size 11 and they fit better. So if you wore a 10.5 in Cohesion 9, you might need an 11 in this shoe, if you like room at the end of your shoe.
- Also, for those who need more supportive cushioning, the Sofsol Athlete insole works very well with this shoe. They make these the perfect walking/knocking around shoe for me, for around sixty bucks total.
This is the second pair I purchased.
The quality seems good.
I had to wash the first pair and they stood up well to the washing machine. I removed the foot bed liner and they came out looking like new