Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 7, 2014
I find I have to tug it down regularly or it seems to ride up leaving my ears exposed. I have a sort of large head for a woman, but not freakishly huge. It fits fine around my head but just needs to be a bit deeper to be able to come down a little further. Also, I have long hair, not super thick, but curly and thick enough and there is no way I can get my ponytail through the hole made for it.
It does the trick as far as comfortably keeping my head warm, but not hot, however, so I give 3 stars despite the weaknesses.
on December 17, 2011
I bought this hat for running outside in the winter. It keeps my head warm and is made of a thin polyester material that wicks away sweat. The ponytail spot is toward the bottom of the hat, too low so I haven't used it. The design is cute and I would recommend this to someone who wants to use it for cold weather exercise. If you are looking for a snuggly warm hat, this is not the one you want.
on November 21, 2013
The weight is good, but like others have said, this comes down way too far...if I didn't fold it up, it would come down over my eyes! And the ponytail hole is kind of pointless because it is so low....you have to where a low braid or something.
on January 9, 2016
Birthday gift for my sister - a runner.
on November 20, 2011
Has a nice fit, covers the ears. I ended up returning it because it DOES NOT keep your head warm. You have to wear a low ponytail for the hat to fit properly. I was quite disappointed on the warmth of the hat.
on May 12, 2014
Would like one in brighter color...maybe neon yellow , pink or red! Easy to wear, comfortable especially under snowmobile helmets!
on November 24, 2013
Fits snug but comfortable. Color is a pretty raspberry. Hole for ponytail is a tad small (but enough for me because I have thin hair). When not in use, hole is not visible which is nice!
on December 19, 2013
I am happy with this hat. It keeps me relatively warm while still being light and moisture wicking. I don't need the ponytail slot so can't speak to how well that works.
on January 14, 2014
Good fit and it's warm. My only complaint is the pony tail holder is small. My hair is thick and doesn't fit.
on December 13, 2013
Love how warm this keeps me during winter walks. The small opening for ponytails is great as well. It fits snugly against the skull and comes down to the eye brows. Cover the ears also. Great for anyone wanting to stay active outdoors during cold winter months.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.