- 100% Textile and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.1" from arch
- Lightweight trail runner featuring breathable mesh panels and aggressive lugs
- 8mm mid-sole offset
- Heel grid cushioning system
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Trail / Road running and training shoe
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.5 x 4.5 x 7.5 inches; 9 Ounces
- Item model number : Excursion TR9-W
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : June 24, 2015
- Manufacturer : Saucony
- ASIN : B00PJAA5EW
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Asics Women's Gel-scram 2 Running Shoe, Titanium/Hot Pink/Black
- Adidas Performance Women's Thrasher 1.1 W Trail Running Shoe, Core Black/Vivid Berry S14/Onix
- Adidas AX 2 Shoe - Women's Flash Pink / Black / Night SkySize
This shoe design and fit (in my size 10M):
- Length: Fits true to size, maybe slightly larger than the typical 9.5 I wear in dress and casual shoes, but makes for a more comfortable fit in athletic shoes.
- Toe box: AWESOME! Nice and roomy like the Adidas brands used to be and doesn't make my toes "go numb" with 45 minute elliptical sessions.
- Support: Support is decent but if you have flat feet, you may need an insert. That said, the insoles are probably thick enough to switch them out without losing much space & comfort in the upper shoe area.
Material: Breathable mesh upper is nice and air-conditioned feeling and keeps my feet from that closed-in feeling that makes then sweaty & stinky.
Shipping: Arrived on time for Prime shipping and was in manufacturer's box, then placed inside a shipping box with sealed air packing bags. Can't complain there.
Overall: I would recommend this product for anyone looking for an affordable, comfortable athletic shoe with a roomy toe box and moderate arch support.
After a little over three months of daily use at about 3 miles a day of sidewalk walking, these shoes were retired from use as they developed tears in the inner fabric of the heels at the wear points. SEE PHOTOS. Otherwise, they still looked FANTASTIC but the wear was uncomfortable as it rubbed against my heels.
I already have a second pair in my cart; I'm just going to keep them in stock.
Then again, maybe it would be too small! So, either way, I am happy with these, they look cool, are comfy to wear (I walk dogs sometimes for hours a day) and the price is great.