|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.99 - $69.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Heel Grid System cushions heel strike
- 12mm heel-to-toe differential
- XT600 carbon rubber outsole with outstanding abrasion and traction properties
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get closer to a whole new you mile after mile with the Grid Cohesion 5 running shoe from Saucony. Breathable mesh. XT-600 abrasion-resistant carbon rubber outsole.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005KGSP92
- Item model number: Grid Cohesion 5-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We highly recommend these shoes, buy them from Amazon and save some money.