Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 16, 2014
Saucony's are my favorite athletic shoes. These are very comfortable and supportive, they look great and they are a better quality at an affordable price. There's not much more too say. 5 stars shoes across the board.
on May 13, 2017
I wear a 7 1/2 and always buy one size larger for my running shoes. The 8 1/2 seems like a 7 1/2. I had to double check the size in the shoe. The shoe is very disappointing.
on September 12, 2017
Just what I was looking for to replace my worn out, well loved sauconys!
on May 8, 2013
True to saucony the shoe is comortable and supportive but better for a more narrow foot. I have a slightly wider foot and felt like this shoe was cutting off blood supply, but when I loosen the laces as far as they'll go it fits much better so it's the comfort of my cohesion 6 almost. Love how light and airy love the colors!
3 helpful votes
on October 4, 2012
I have had 2 pairs of sauconeys that I loved.. However the last 2 I purchased (and than returned) were not as comfortable as my other ones. These dont have the cushioning that I need. I am flat footed and there is a ridge on the arch that irritates my foot. I am sorry to say that I may be switchign brands.

Pros- I love how wide these shoes are so my toes are not squished
3 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 5, 2015
This is the third pair of these that I've owned. I love love love them! great support, very light weight, no break in time at all. I'll buy them again when my new pair wears out if I can still find them!
on May 18, 2013
OK! I bought these merely because they did not have my size in the Grid Raider and due to the fact that I do love Saucony. However, I am not thrilled about them, but I have only used them twice, they are just OK for right how, maybe once I break them in I'll love them as well. I'll update my post later after convincing myself to use them more often.
on January 5, 2016
Was looking for a less expensive alternative to my Saucony Hurricane 16, but these are not it. Not the usual room around the toes and very stiff overall. Had to return and will continue to search.
on August 24, 2014
I have worn Saucony Running Shoes for years. I love the wider toe box of the Grid Ignition as well as the wide sole at the heel of the shoe. It provides a lot of stability. I always order a size 10 in Saucony Running Shoes. I wear size 9 in dress/casual wear shoes.
on September 27, 2016
Love these shoes. These are the only shoes that seem to fit me and give me the support I need.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question