|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.10 - $99.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 0. inches
- Walking sneaker featuring lace-up vamp, mesh tongue, and logo applique at sides
- Engineered asymmetrical sole for bio-mechanical fit
- Walk Trac patented outsole design for smooth transition
- Visible rearfoot grid system for cushioning and stability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Soft, full-grain leather upper offers great support and flexibility. Removable sockliner. HRC Strobel Board. Visible Rearfoot Grid System consists of a woven configuration of Hytrelâ„¢ filaments which provide superior cushioning and stability by centering the heel on impact. Forefoot HRC(High Rebound Compound)is a responsive EVA/rubber compound which provides cushioning through the later stages of the gait cycle. Midfoot Support Bridge. SRC Impact Zone. Rubber outsole. Imported.
Step into comfort with this Saucony Grid Omni Walker, a high-tech shoe with a bio-mechanical fit that really delivers. Using a Visible Rearfoot Grid System of Hytrel filaments, the Omni Walker provides superior cushioning and heel-centered stability. A responsive EVA/rubber compound, midfoot support bridge, SRC impact zone and HRC strobel board provide additional cushioning and stability. Also features a premium sockliner and Walk Trac rubber outsole design for a smooth transition.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000I4P1JS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The positive is very nice traction on wet surfaces I feel comfortable at work using these shoes.
Unfortunately I believe these shoes have a production problem. I ended up ordering and returning 3 different pairs trying to get the right fit AND to find a pair where both shoes did not have some type of flaw. I wear a 9, but when my size 9 shoes arrived I found that they were too short, so I exchanged for a 9 1/2. When they came one of the shoes had a flaw where the heel support was placed wrong and rubbed my foot when I walked. I exchanged for another pair of 9 1/2. When those came and I tried them on I found that one shoe seemed remarkably smaller than the other. This hadn't been the case with the previous pair that had the heel support flaw. At this point I gave up and sent them all back. Amazon did a great job with the returns, which was really nice.
I ended up buying a pair of Kuru Kruzr II instead. They were really great!