Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 386 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 407 reviews
on March 29, 2017
Although these sneaks are cushy when you first put your feet in them in my opinion they're awful for walking or even standing for long periods of time. I took my daily walk and 1/2 mile into it my feet were killing me, I have medium to high arches and these definately aren't a good fit. I'm using them as yard shoes now, ugh.
on December 31, 2016
I read such great things about these shoes, especially about roomy toes, but these do not have roomy toes.I ordered my regular size (9W) and I've had to return them as they push my big toes inwards. The shoe does not fit wide - I can't even imagine what the 9D must be like. I'm going up half a size in hope they'll fit as I really do like all the other features of the shoes, but I'm really disappointed at the size of the toe box in the W shoes.
on July 27, 2016
These shoes are some of the most comfortable I have ever worn. My insert fits into them perfectly, and I where them all day at work as a personal trainer. I gave them 4 stars because they are quite ugly. If they were not so comfortable I would have returned them. I think they will last awhile, and they fit my short wide feet better than I could have imagined. I suffer from foot pain especially when I am on my feet for a number of hours. I have not yet had any noticeable foot pain after wearing these.
on April 3, 2015
It is SO difficult to find walking-specific shoes. The Omni Walkers are incredibly comfortable. True to size worn with socks. Very good arch support for this flat foot. I haven't pounded the pavement for miles yet to determine insole comfort because there is nothing more uncomfortable than the balls of one's feet developing that burnng sensation. Only wished these were more sporty looking option than a uniform work-shoe. If that's what you need them for, I would recommend these highly.
on April 7, 2017
I like these shoes for my my line of work. Sometimes I am on my feet for the entire 12 hour shift. The shoes are supportive and sturdy and there is a rather roomy toe box. They are leather on the outside except for the rubber soles, and a comfortable textile lining. I was worried I wouldn't be able to find them any more. So glad Amazon had them. Decent price too.
on May 9, 2017
I like the shoes, run wider than you think, but do not like the looks on my foot. but wearing them anyway.
on May 2, 2017
I bought them for my mom and they hurt her feet. She had to go back home after wearing them for 1 hour just to change her shoes.
on September 3, 2017
Love these shoes so far; have worn them for one week for walking & exercising in my asthma lung rehab classes. My flat, arthritic feet ache anytime I walk, even in other shoes with custom orthotics, plus I tend to develop plantar fasciitis. I've been able to wear these Saucony Women's Grid Omni Walkers for flat feet all day without any pain! They may look unflattering, but my feet actually feel good in them, allowing me to get the proper exercise I need! Will definitely buy again!
on May 13, 2017
I hate to mark down any item, so I'm giving these shoes a three star rating. I'm sure they fit someone, but . . . they don't fit me. My toes were hitting the front of the shoe, so I returned them.
on March 16, 2014
I tried wearing these in my house 4-5 times but the soles were too inflexible. I have very flat feet and difficulties with plantar's fasciitis. I have custom made orthotics which were able to fit inside these shoes but still the soles were too hard and offered little to no cushioning or flexibility. I was disappointed because I thought they looked pretty good. I have been trying to find some basic black sneakers that look nicer than running shoes to wear to work. I usually wear Saucony's stability shoes or Brooks Ariel but they don't seem to make those in a solid leather shoe for those of us who don't want cold feet from mesh running shoes in the winter time! Man, are they missing out on a target population! I had to return these and I sure hope that both of those manufacturers sees fit to offer several colors of solid leather shoes with the anti pronation footbed! I would buy them in black and a dark brown!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.