|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.59 - $198.58 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Fabric and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.4" from arch
- Light-stability road running shoe with highly-breathable mesh upper featuring GLEXFILM technology with exoskeletal support
- EVERUN topsole
- Dual-density SSL EVA midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Light-stability road running & racing shoe, Everun top-sole construction, everyday trainer, 8MM off-set
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ZXY0RNS
- Item model number: GUIDE 9-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a nurse in an ICU for neonates, I spend MANY hours on my feet. Decided to try Asics because of many reviews that I had read describing their awesome support and comfort. I personally did NOT find them supportive; have spent a year adding supportive insoles, changing the ties, etc. Decided to go back to Saucony..........tried to purchase Cohesion 7, but found the reviews unfavorable as well as the choices for color/size. Received my new Saucony Guide 9 today.....wore them around the house for an hour and knew that I had made a good choice!! Will try them at work tomorrow for my 13-14 hour shift, but pretty sure they will serve me well!! So happy!!!
I researched Saucaony brand. Listed as one of the top brand brand for comfort and quality. I also reviewed other owner's comments. My wife absolutely loves shoes. Has not had any more problems with her extremities / feet. As a matter of fact, has managed to increase her workout distance without problems, AND, THEY LOOK NICE!