|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$64.57 - $283.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- Running shoe with ISOFIT upper featuring inner sleeve and floating support cage
- EVERUN cushioning topsole and PWRGRD+ platform
- RUNDRY collar lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
The Hurricane offers unwavering support and unparalled cushioning
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ZXY0UAS
- Item model number: HURRICANE ISO 2-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 24, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
-- The toebox feels more narrow than the Hurricane 16.
-- The laces cannot be tightened sufficiently, so your feet slide around in the shoe.
-- After a 9-mile run, I could barely walk because my ankles and feet hurt so much (I am a marathon runner). I actually thought I had an injury the pain was so bad.
I'm not sure why Saucony felt the need to fix something that was not broken. This shoe is a huge disappointment.