|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- PWR TRAC Outsole for optimal grip and traction across a multitude of surfaces.Heel Stack Height: 21.5mm
- EVERUN Top sole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- TPU exo-skeleton frames the foot for optimal support and protection
- RUNDRY Collar Lining for moisture-wicking comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
High traction outsoles, protective overlays and rugged construction take the performance of our RunAnyWhere line to the next level. This is what happens when real runners make trail shoes.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.
Peregrine 7 Infograph
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
Fear no trail in the peregrine 7. Setting the pace for off-road versatility, the peregrine 7 is adaptable across any terrain courtesy of the ultra-grippy pwrtrc outsole. Across the upper, a TPU exo-skeleton secures the foot and provides added protection, while the full-length Everun top ole cushions every foot strike with a resilient, energized ride.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MU81SG3
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: