We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Synthetic sole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New items from Saucony
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- A running shoe designed for the mild overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays for targeted support.
- Sauc-Fit is a unique fit system in the upper that helps lock the midfoot over the midsole, as well as ensures the heel stays securely in place.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Comfort ride open-cell foam sockliner offers breathable underfoot plush and features antimicrobial properties for a healthier in-shoe environment.
- HRC Strobel Board for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- PowerGrid™ with PowerFoam™ is designed to provide cushioning and responsiveness with each stride.
- Medial post for enhanced support.
- Impact Interface supplies cushioning and helps absorb the shock of impact in the heel.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone helps attenuate shock, setting the foot up for a smoother transition.
- IBR is a new blown rubber compound designed to be lighter and more responsive, while delivering better cushioning.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers traction and long-lasting wear.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 7.8 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- ASIN: B006N0L9RY
- Item model number: Powergrid Hurricane 14-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 5, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After an accident which stop her from running for a several months, we decided to get a pair of shoes with a little more support.
We checked and tried different shoes and decided to give this one a try. They are so comfortable and supportive that she decided to get a second pair. she have several other shoes since we purchase this pair. When everything else fails, she returns to this one as her preferred pair.
Most recent customer reviews
A friend bought this brand and had a hole too.Read more
Very comfortable. I have hammer toes, and my doctor suggested this very shoe. Glad I listened to her!!