|Fits as expected||
Saucony Women's ProGrid Guide 5 Running Shoe
|Price:||$59.46 - $100.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Running shoe-Alignment: stability
- Running shoe-Training area: training oriented running
- Season-season: Whole Year Product
- Running shoe-Foot pronation: Neutral / light Uberpronation
- Running shoe-Foot pronation:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Running shoe:
- Alignment: stability
- Applications: part asphalt, part gravel & forest trail
- Training area: training oriented running
- Foot pronation:
- Neutral / light Uberpronation
- Walking style alignment:
- midfoot striker
- heel striker
- season: Whole Year Product
- Running shoe equipment:
- Combination type: standard lacing
- position reflectors:
- front foot
- Outer sole:
- Profile: extremely abrasion resistant
- Model: on the back of the foot
- Model: anti-bacterial inlay sole
- Weight 1 shoe: 258 g
- Weight per Pair: 516 g
- product specific size information: obviously smaller size
- Fit: feminine cut
- Additional Information:
- light and more dynamical due to flat midsole
- 8mm offset
- Hydrator coating technology
- HRC Strobel Board technology
- Memory Foam Technology
- Comfortride inlay sole
- ProGrid LITE Technology
- SRC Impact Zone Technology
- XT-900 Technology
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005KGSECU
- Item model number: Pro Grid Guide 5-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This shoe has it all! As a sub. teacher, I'm on my feet all day, and this shoe felt good all day. It's light-weight, too. It's just a great shoe!
After one marathon and around 700 miles, she needed a new pair. When she went back to the shoe store, she couldn't find anything that compared in comfort, so she bought another pair of the same shoes, which she's now training for another marathon in.
It's true that the heel in this shoe is a little lower; this is to encourage a mid-foot strike, which should reduce injury over time.
The comfort, durability, and price of this shoe make it an excellent choice.
These shoes just barely fit - I wear my thinnest performance socks and loosened the laces as much as I can and, unlike my other Saucony shoes, I feel pressure on the side of my right foot. And it's not just the width - with my other Sauconys, the length is just right while with these, the big toes of both feet feel squished at the top and side of each shoe -
They are OK for a 45 minute walk with my dog but I am conscious of wearing them and relieved when we get home so I can take them off -
My mom bought this for me for my birthday. I have been working out for awhile, I am trying to lose weight so I have been running, walking, HIIT, yoga, zumba, and just everyday life. Mainly I go to the gym 2-3 times a week to do some cardio, walking/light running and then once a week I do a zumba class which is a BLAST! (highly recommend) I have also been taking the supplement Raspberry Ketone after hearing about it on Dr. Oz. My goal was to lose 15 pounds and I am making progress towards hitting that goal. I am very happy to finally be seeing progress after struggling with my weight for years.
These shoes have seen a variety of different types of workouts and they are always so comfortable. I have had them for about a year now and they are still holding up great. A lot of people have worn them for heavy heavy running and they hold up so I expect to wear these for a long time.
I work on my feet a lot and used to hate the feeling of having sore feet and then having to go to the gym. My feet have never been sore wearing these shoes, no more excuses!
I highly recommend these shoes for all women, best pair of shoes I have ever had.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I will hunt for this shoe until I can find it no more because I love that I have arch support and how light it is. Love the fit all the way around and it's pretty true to size.Published 1 month ago by Kimberly Pierson
Over and above all others, Saucony is my favorite. They are everything just as advertised. Light weight, great support and work for every day living. They are the best!!!!!!Published 2 months ago by Sheri Harris
Even though I bought WIDE size they were still pretty narrow through the toe box. Oh, well. Have been wearing them anyway and they are pretty comfy now.Published 5 months ago by Jean T. Hopkins
This is my favorite running shoe! I pronate, so I need the extra support and this shoe fits the bill.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Wife has an issue buying sneakers she likes in her size (small). Many stores do not stock her size anymore. Great sneaker, comfortable for a day of wear and at a good price. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Mike
this is the 3rd pair I've ordered of these brand. I Love these shoes. Fits perfect on my small size 5.5
Looks and feels Great!