|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$40.90 - $90.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Full-grain leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Non-marking walking shoe with padded tongue and collar and durable XT-900 material in high-wear portions of outsole
- Grid cushioning unit
- Walk-Trac comfort outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Put pronation issues behind you with this extremely comfortable and plush shoe that makes walking for hours at a time effortless.
The Saucony ProGrid Integrity ST2 walking shoe is smart looking sneaker that offers great performance. The full-grain leather upper features a forefoot Stretch Zone and top lacing for a forgiving and comfortable fit. Inside, a cushioned insole offers optimal support for neutral walkers. Plus the flexible rubber outsole provides traction and durability.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00413QUHE
- Item model number: 10109
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are comfortable and supportive and my feet felt good in them the moment I put them on. There was no break in period, they just felt good putting on from the first time I put them on. My Mom said she really likes them too. She is on her feet most of the day for work and she says they are very comfortable and don't give her any knee issues.
The heel support and cushion is awesome, that is my favorite thing about them. They also do not crowd my toes.
I wear a 10 or 10.5 depending on brand, but after reading reviews I went to a size 11 in these (and sized up for my Mom too). I also ordered in Wide (D) where I normally order regular width. The shoes fit me really well both in length and width and I wouldn't have wanted any smaller. The (D) width does not look wide or like a clown shoe like some wide shoes do, it looks normal. But that little bit of extra room it gives my toes and heels makes a big difference in comfort level.