We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Hydrator collar lining, SRC Impact Zone
- Dual Density SSL EVA Midsole. An advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- Heel ProGrid with Respon-Tek. Saucony’s latest impact deflection technology, ProGrid, absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- Weight: 10.8 oz
- Comfortride Sockliner,Lightweight breathable mesh, HRC Strobel Board Increase cushioning and comfort.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Package Dimensions : 13.2 x 8.3 x 4.6 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : ProGrid Omni 10-W
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : June 24, 2011
- Manufacturer : Saucony
- ASIN : B004O8SHEK
Best Sellers Rank:
#6,020,055 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #15,565 in Women's Road Running Shoes
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The heel wears down in 2 months. The cushioning is gone in three months.
Very comfortable but almost "disposable". Worth $65. Not worth $120