|Price:||$120.00 & FREE Shipping|
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Synthetic and Mesh
- Rubber sole
- Arch-Lock stretch material supports midfoot
- Support Frame technology
- HydraMax Collar wicks moisture
- ComfortRide Sockliner antimicrobial open cell foam
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Women's SAUCONY® PROGRID™ OMNI 11 :: Count on the super stability the women's Saucony® ProGrid™ Omni is known for in this updated model. The Omni 11 is just as reliable in the support department but you'll feel even lighter on your feet thanks to losing 1.5 ounces from the previous version. You'll easily forget how hard you're your working thanks to the super comfy interior. 9.7 ounces.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006O67EIK
- Item model number: Progrid Omni 11-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 56 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Don't ask me about running--I don't run unless chased, and even then, it's not very far or fast, due to my knees and ankles not tolerating it.)
One note - I wear a size 6.5 shoe and get this in a 7.5 - it runs small.
Update: No ankle turns so far in these, so no worries about that. I still have all my toe nails, also, and have not noticed my pinkie toes feeling bunched on my runs. I've probably put about 50 miles in wearing them. I may still explore other options for my next pair, but these are working out OK.