|Fits as expected||
Saucony Women's Progrid Echelon 3 Running Shoe
|Price:||$109.95 - $120.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Synthetic sole
- Lightweight stretch materials in the arch area that extend to one or two eyelets and adapt to your foot to provide a snug and supportive midfoot fit
- A superior lining material that has great moisture-wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
- Saucony's superior EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- Compound used in the SRC Impact Zone provides shock attenuation and sets up the foot for a smooth transition
- A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For the neutral runner seeking an ultra-supportive shoe, the lighter (by 1.5 oz!), sleeker Echelon 3 features an 8mm heel-to-toe offset. New geometries and wider base combine for a super stable feel, resulting in less impact with each foot strike. Weight 9.1oz. / 258 gm.
Bring exceptional cushion and comfort to your fitness regimen with the Echelon 3 from Saucony. Featuring full-length Progrid cushioning, Hydromax moisture-wicking lining, and a Comfort Ride sockliner, this wide-base neutral shoe brings it in every way while staying sleek and light.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006OUXGJ2
- Item model number: Progrid Echelon 3-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 7, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These are by far the best running shoes I have ever owned. I have had them all- Nike, Adidas, Skechers, Asics, New Balance, you name it. I have never had such a good run. I typically run around my neighborhood - about 2 or 3 miles - everyday. I normally have to stop because of pain in my feet. My first night out with these, I ran around the neighborhood and just kept going! I ended up running all around my university's campus, probably about 6 miles (and I only stopped because it was getting dark)! I had absolutely no pain in my feet. I don't ever want to take them off.
As for sizing, I am a 7.5 in each other shoe brand I mentioned above. I got these in a 7.5 and they fit like a glove.
I don't see myself buying anything by Saucony shoes in the future! They are worth every penny.
Also, I need more arch support, and these are pretty neutral.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good quality and a good price for these shoes, they are really very comfortable. I have to use them with my orto inserts and they fit them perfectly and is very comfortable.Published 1 month ago by Kindle Customer-LDN
However, these are not as cushy and comfortable as the Echelon 3 sneakers they replaced.Published 2 months ago by english teacher
Saucony's Progrid version of the Echelon gives me a touch of stability gently keeping my foot in alignment, and still offering sufficient cushioning to defuse walking on concrete... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Christopherobin
Saucony's are my favorite! Spent way too many years in high heels...Published 14 months ago by Linda Wheeler
I have purchased this brand of shoe for years. I've got PTTD and wear orthotics and a brace. If I buy the wide width this shoe is comfortable and can hold the brace as well.Published 17 months ago by kid at heart