|Fits as expected||
Saucony Women's Progrid Trex Cross Training Sneaker
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Athletic Sneakers
- Dark Grey/Sky Blue
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Saucony Progrid Trex Women's Shoes Size
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004O9BTIU
- Item model number: ProGrid Trex-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just got the shoes and have worn them twice for boot camp and cardio circuit classes. Very light on my feet, yet I can feel the support. Read morePublished 17 months ago by JoAnn Humphus
Even though this shoe did not fit me I was lucky because it did fit my daughter.
I really like the color scheme of this shoe.
Although I feel these ran just a little small to true size, the shoe is great, and is everything I expected. Read morePublished on May 23, 2013 by lawiant
Price well within my range, very good looking, comfort a real plus, no time needed to breakin
Delivery was a little slow, but overall a good experience
I was looking for some good walking shoes that didn't hurt me feet.. these hurt and I send them back.Published on March 18, 2013 by Linda J. Elgin