|Price:||$43.18 - $171.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- Lace-up running shoe in breathable mesh featuring FLEXFILM no-sew overlays for lightweight support
- Padded tongue and collar
- RunDry chafe-resistant lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Ride 9 is out of the lab and ready to run. Now featuring Everun, the Ride 9 delivers our signature neutral running experience with more energy return than ever before.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019S0PMDW
- Item model number: RIDE 9-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 29, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: After 2 days of trying every lacing technique and sock type, I just can not wear these shoes at all. They have left a bruise on the top of my right big toe. I couldn't even keep these for another 2 days to wait for shipping, so I had to bite it and buy new shoes (asics) at the store. If you buy these on Amazon, wear them around your house for a day or two, walk, squat, go up and down stairs, whatever to make sure they don't end up pinching. Mine felt ok at first, but are now extremely painful...well the right one anyway, the left is fine. Terrible shoes (for me).
Otherwise, I am a 150 pound woman with normal arches and average pronation. I tend to heel strike. I have worn Rides for years to run distances up to 15 miles. The pink/berry color is way less dorky than I thought it would be. These have a different tread than the Ride 8s which is probably a good thing since my 8s have a loose lug. These are solid zig zags and less likely to detach from the foam underneath.