|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$50.00 - $999.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up running shoe in breathable mesh featuring FLEXFILM no-sew overlays for lightweight support
- Padded tongue and collar
- RunDry chafe-resistant lining
- Dual density for pronation control
- Tri-Flex outsole design for improved flexibility
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Ride 9 is out of the lab and ready to run. Now featuring Everun, the Ride 9 delivers our signature neutral running experience with more energy return than ever before.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019S0PMDW
- Item model number: RIDE 9-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 29, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do love the over all feel and hope they work.