Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on March 29, 2014
Saucony makes a fantastic running shoe, and this latest version is no different, except....it is different. The feel of the "Ride" style is still there, but the Viziglo is awesome for those of us who prefer (or must) run before sunup or after sundown. The reflection is amazing!! It is very light weight, but provides sole support. I've been suffering from Morton's neuromas in both feet and the toebox of this shoe does not feel tight around the metatarsals at all. Love it!
on July 8, 2014
Love the Saucony running shoes! I could not had made a better purchase Very comfortable and feel very lite when running. I under pronate when I am running, and these shoes have helped me to improve this problem.
on April 15, 2014
I am use to wearing Saucony so I ordered the same 8 1/2 I always wear. The toe area is a little tighter on these than the Progrid Ride and Guide shoes I have worn. I will be able to wear these on shorter runs, but probably not long runs. It is a nice looking shoe and I love the colors on it.
on October 8, 2015
I had to buy inserts for these shoes. There was very little support in the soles. My feet would start hurting after just a couple of hours wearing them. Other than that, they are great. They fit as expected and are holding up well.
on September 23, 2014
Loved the colors and the feel overall but they were too small in the toe box. I like shoes that have plenty of room up front so I returned these.
on September 15, 2014
This is my second pair of these shoes. They're so bright I suspect that they're visible on satellite images, all the better for early morning or dusk walks. I've actually had neighbors comment on them. My favorite walking shoe.
on September 18, 2014
I have Hurricaine 14 with 8mm lift. I will need inserts to keep from pronating but it's worth it. These are light, good air flow and cushion. The reflection is fantastic since I mostly run in dark conditions. Love this brand.
on March 18, 2014
Due to the nature of my narrow, flat feet, I've tried numerous running shoes but I think I found the best brand! This shoe is lightweight and stable- will be purchasing again!
on January 6, 2014
I read another review saying the shoe is a half size small, so I ordered a bigger size and it fits perfectly. The shoe forms around your foot so there's not a lot of wiggle room for blisters to form. The shoe also feels good at the ball of the foot and you get a fluid motion from heel to toe. I would definitely recommend this product!
on March 18, 2014
I have neutral feet with high arches and history of plantar fasciitis. These fell comfortable so far without the need for additional inserts. I like the bright color

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.