|Fits as expected||
Saucony Women's Triumph 10 Running Shoe
|Price:||$43.18 - $3,000.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Form and function strike a perfect balance in the Triumph 10
- Breathable open mesh and supportive underlays provide a clean modern look while securing the foot to the platform
- Redesigned crash pad features three fully decoupled independently responsive pods for a smooth landing
- PowerGrid midsole technology provides a plush ride for the runner seeking a cushioned feel
- Deeper flex grooves in the forefoot add flexibility
There is a Newer Version of this Shoe
Check out the Triumph 11, Saucony's supremely cushioned yet lightweight training shoe, now with enhanced visibility, more supportive overlays in the upper for improved fit and added grooves for better transitions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Saucony blends form and function in the Triumph 10 running shoe. Breathable mesh keeps the fit comfortable while supportive overlays secure a stable fit. Your heel strikes on three fully-decoupled pods for maximum responsiveness and efficient transition into toe-off. PowerGrid midsole.
Women's Triumph 10 Running Shoe
At a Glance:
- Lightweight, highly cushioned running shoe with breathable open-mesh upper
- Sauc-Fit locks midfoot to the platform for a secure fit
- PowerGrid technology for plush cushioning, support and less impact
- Molded sockliner and HydraMAX lining for comfort
- iBR+ on the outsole provides soft, smooth underfoot feel
A lighter-weight update of one of Saucony's classic styles, the Women's Triumph 10 Running Shoe delivers cushioned support with every stride. The Triumph 10 features PowerGrid foam midsole technology to help protect you from the road while propelling you through your stride. XT-900 carbon rubber in the outsole provides a steady step on a variety of terrain. Available in a range of colors and in both men and women's sizes, the Triumph 10 helps you push your training to the next level.
Mesh Upper and Impact Interface
With its breathable open-mesh upper and sleek, lightweight design, the Triumph 10 keeps your foot secure and stable during your run. A re-designed crashpad features three pods that respond independently to movement, enabling smoother landings and transitions. And an impact interface isolates and distributes impact with every heel strike to minimize stress on joints and muscles.
Sauc-Fit and PowerGrid Technology
For a snug, no-slip fit, the Triumph 10 features Sauc-Fit, a fit system that securely locks the midfoot to the platform.
For additional stability and heel support, the Triumph 10 incorporates Saucony's PowerGrid technology to effectively center the foot, absorb impact, and redistribute pressure to provide a smooth, even stride.
ComfortLite Sockliner and HydraMAX Lining
A molded sockliner built from premium EVA cradles the heel in contoured comfort, providing arch support while reducing pressure on the forefoot. HydraMAX lining on the collar wicks away moisture. For additional comfort, an extra 3 millimeters of foam covers the strobel board.
XT-900 and iBR+ Outsole
XT-900 carbon rubber on the outsole offers incredible traction on a variety of surfaces. iBR+ (injection blown rubber) is lighter and provides three times more cushioning than standard blown rubber.
What's in the Box
Saucony Women's Triumph 10 Running Shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0084XYJ2U
- Item model number: Triumph 10-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 1, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
i love saucony:i think that the best running shoes; i run half marathon and marathon and there are the most comfortable in long distances.
Now i buy only saucony ( before:asics).
that these are by far the best! I am a supinator and everything I read about the Saucony Triumph was everything I could ask for. It offers the perfect amount of support, comfort, and cushion. Supination is caused by the outside of the heel striking the ground first and the foot does not roll inward during the stride cycle as it should. It stays on the outside, causing the impact to be concentrated on a smaller portion on the outside of the foot, decreasing shock absorption and causing your smaller toes to do most of the work during push-off. These are lightweight shoes w/neutral cushioning and a soft flexible single-density midsole (this is from an article I read). I could wear this all day and the colors are just awesome!! I get compliments every time I wear them. A little about myself... I am 5"3, 120lbs, run about 15 miles a week, and am going to use these shoes for my 1/2 Marathon in June. I've been a Brooks and Asics shoe runner for years, but these are my go to shoes for running.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I did not really like the design but is compensated with lots of cushion and arch support which is more important for me as i have extraordinarily high arch!Published 17 days ago by Ally K.
I love the Triumph 10 but forgot to order one size up and it was too small.Published 6 months ago by Karyn Walsh
Love these! Perfect fit...I have a small foot and these fit like a glove. Not too wide or too tight!!!Published 12 months ago by Brenda