$72.50 - $139.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Synthetic/Mesh
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up running shoe featuring Sauc-Fit locking fit system and HydraMAX moisture-wicking collar lining
- ComfortLite EVA sockliner
- Full-length PowerGrid midsole
- XT-900 carbon rubber in high-wear areas
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Welcome to the top end of running comfort. The triumph ISO 4 now has a full-length Everun midsole for the ultimate cushioned running experience. Redesigned ISOFIT with more stretch allows you to dial the fit to whatever your preference. With an engineered mesh upper that feels like a win every time you step in and lace up. Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 4.5 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DGIYQ2Q
- Item model number: Triumph 11-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 3, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
412 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 412 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nowadays, I don't run much, but embarked on a challenge to walk 5 miles a day recently. This required a new pair of running/walking shoes, and since I am still a bit on the heavier larger framed side, shoes that would give me the cushioning and support I expected. These shoes are neutral plus, meaning that they are great cushioned shoes, and they are also lighter than many. They offer the cushioning needed to sustain many miles at a time.
If you are a woman with larger feet, and they are also wide, Saucony Triumph 11s oblige nicely with the roomy toe box and the well cushioned heels. The value for the money was a reasonable one,and I think I have a shoe that will give me many enjoyable miles of walking exploration!
The width is great, and I can run 20 milers in these shoes. I also have used them for triathlons and just bumming around. They are extremely light and take little time to break in. I'll be buying these shoes for as long as they are making them!
Note: we are 5k runners for health maintenance.
Sauconys for life!