|Fits as expected||
Saucony Women's Virrata Running Shoe
|Price:||$69.95 - $109.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Neutral trainer in breathable mono mesh construction featuring peekaboo support underlays and protective overlays
- Low-light reflective details
- HydraMAX moisture-wicking collar lining
- XT-900 traction rubber at outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Running shoe:
- Applications: part asphalt, part gravel & forest trail
- Training area: training oriented running
- Foot pronation:
- Neutral / light Uberpronation
- Walking style alignment:
- midfoot striker
- heel striker
- season: Whole Year Product
- Running shoe equipment:
- Combination type: standard lacing
- with reflectors: yes
- Outer sole:
- Profile: extremely abrasion resistant
- Material: EVA (Ethylene venyl acetate)
- standard heel shell
- standard tongue
- Weight 1 shoe: 170 g
- Weight per Pair: 340 g
- product specific size information: obviously smaller size
- Fit: feminine cut
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0084XYJ1G
- Item model number: Virrata-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 6, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As with any running shoe, just because it doesn't work for my foot, doesn't mean it won't work for everyone! The fact that I'm still doing 15-mile runs in them says a lot, really. It's a great shoe, but I just prefer Kinvara still. :)
I'm on my feet (standing) for at least 8-10 hours per shift, and I haven't experienced hip or knee pain while wearing these shoes.
I have also noticed that all of my socks keep getting a pink tint on the bottoms, which comes from the bright red insole of this shoe.
I won't be buying this model again.
Anyhow, these shoes ran five half marathons+ long training runs this summer and held up great.
I also have a pair of Scott running shoes. These Saucony's are noticeably lighter and much more flexible. I find them very comfortable. The trade-off is that I don't think the soles will last nearly as many miles. So far, the mesh uppers are holding up fine but the red markings on the sides started coming off on both shoes when the shoes were not very old. That's just cosmetic, though. I like these enough that I will probably keep running in them until they fully wear out.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very light weight but very well made. My wife has had these over a year and they look great.Published 6 months ago by Higgins
Very light weight and great for performance across different sports.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Shoe doesn't have much support. I walk / run approx. 30 miles per week and these shoes have not held up well at all. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Pam Stubbs
Lightweight Zero-drop running shoes. Got these here for more than 50% off. Color scheme works. Stays cool on long runs. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Jon O.
These are the best shoes I have ever owned! I would wear them sometimes twice to three times a day. To work out in and hike in and just to wear. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Mackenzie
I LOVE these shoes. This is my 6th pair. I wish Saucony would make them again. I run everything from short intervals to marathons in these. Best running shoe ever made!!! Read morePublished 11 months ago by JET
I love this bright color, this is my favorite brand. These shoes are very light.Published 11 months ago by mary camille
This is my third pair of Saucony Virrata's (or Virrata 2 - they're pretty much interchangeable). I run in them about 30 miles a week, so naturally as all running shoes do, the... Read morePublished 11 months ago by L. Kelly