|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Synthetic sole
- Neutral trainer in breathable mono mesh construction featuring peekaboo support underlays and protective overlays
- Low-light reflective details
- HydraMAX moisture-wicking collar lining
- XT-900 traction rubber at outsole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Running shoe:
- Applications: part asphalt, part gravel & forest trail
- Training area: training oriented running
- Foot pronation:
- Neutral / light Uberpronation
- Walking style alignment:
- midfoot striker
- heel striker
- season: Whole Year Product
- Running shoe equipment:
- Combination type: standard lacing
- with reflectors: yes
- Outer sole:
- Profile: extremely abrasion resistant
- Material: EVA (Ethylene venyl acetate)
- standard heel shell
- standard tongue
- Weight 1 shoe: 170 g
- Weight per Pair: 340 g
- product specific size information: obviously smaller size
- Fit: feminine cut
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. We offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel and performance. We've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Our goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From our studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system--provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0084XYJ1G
- Item model number: Virrata-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 6, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I have also noticed that all of my socks keep getting a pink tint on the bottoms, which comes from the bright red insole of this shoe.
I won't be buying this model again.
I also have a pair of Scott running shoes. These Saucony's are noticeably lighter and much more flexible. I find them very comfortable. The trade-off is that I don't think the soles will last nearly as many miles. So far, the mesh uppers are holding up fine but the red markings on the sides started coming off on both shoes when the shoes were not very old. That's just cosmetic, though. I like these enough that I will probably keep running in them until they fully wear out.
This is my first zero drop minimalist shoe, so I was unaware that the the toe box would be so narrow and I have narrow feet for dress shoes. I got these a size bigger than my dress shoes.
The material looks filmsy, especially the laces and lace eye holds but again these are a minalisist shoes---they are incredibly light but they seemed very well cushioned. There is a definitive arch support. The upper sole material feels weird against my socks and like I will sweat a lot but again I will update this review later after I run.
I got these for <$50 so I guess I should expect them to be as good as my Acisis.
I would just suggest try them on at a box store or buy them 1.5 size bigger and don't buy if you have wide feet.
update: ran with them on street and treadmill and I really like them. My complaint about the material being flimsy might more be about them being high tech or minimalist and is not a big deal. The side swipe did come off on one but who cares.
The run very well, you feel support but they feel light. I would definitely recommend and I will buy another pair.
Anyhow, these shoes ran five half marathons+ long training runs this summer and held up great.