Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $29.49 shipping
Sauder Deco Panel TV Stand, Black
|Price:||$93.84 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 TV stand per product instructions
- Please allow an assembly window of 1-2 hours
- Moving the TV stand to a new room is not included
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds TVs weighing 70 pounds or less, base must be no larger than 39.50 Inch
- Back panel features cutouts for easy cord access
- Floor levelers
- Assembled measurements are 42 Inch wide by 20.25 Inch deep by 22 Inch tall; limited 5-year manufacturer warranty
- This item is eligible for free replacement parts. Contact Amazon Customer Service for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Sauder Deco Panel TV Stand, Black
Altra Carson 50" TV Stand, Cherry/Black B005KUVZRW
Altra Galaxy 50" TV Stand with Mount, Black B00A0HZPVC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Black Steel / Safetytempered Glass||-1||Metal||Metal|
|Dimensions||22 inches x 42 inches x 20.25 inches||20.5 inches x 47.2 inches x 15.75 inches||49.06 inches x 29.5 inches x 26.63 inches||23 inches x 50 inches x 21 inches|
|Item Weight||49 pounds||56 pounds||33.55 pounds||73.41 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I should disclose that I have not yet tested it with anything heavy though. It holds just my cable box, blu-ray player and disc collection. My 42" LCD is mounted to the wall above it, centered at about 50" high where I find it comfortable for viewing. I don't think I would want my TV to sit directly on the stand because it is so low. But that is just personal preference.
Assembly was not difficult. The instructions were pretty clear.
There are a few things I would point out just FYI:
1. The glass has a black film/paint on the undersurface. So the shelves are opaque. They are not "smoke" or translucent if that is what you are expecting.
2. The floor levelers are only on the rear of the stand.
3. The top glass shelf comes with a big 4" x 7" orange and white label that warns you about the maximum weight capacity of 70lbs. The label also says "Note: This is a permanent label. Do not try to remove. Surface will be damaged." This is just a sticky label and I had no trouble pealing up a corner. But it will be hidden as long as your TV base (or in my case a disc player) is positioned about the center rear of the shelf.
4. I think Amazon has the lowest price you can find (not including the shipping). If you want to comparison shop, this stand may be listed on other sites as Sauder model #408559. Sauder is the parent brand of Studio RTA.
Overall, the stand looks great and matches the deep black finish of my Visio tv. I would recommend buying this if you like the style and dimensions. There's no reason to spend $200 on a stand.
We bought this as a stand for a spare bedroom we are converting into a game room. The instructions are very good and I was able to put this together myself in about 20 minutes.
The stand itself is remarkably well engineered and sturdy for something in this price range. The top shelf will hold up to 70lbs and the middle and bottom shelves will hold up to 30lbs each. We plan on putting our 37 inch Olivia LCD on top and using the middle and bottom shelves for the PS3, laptop, etc.
It looks fantastic. I love the tempered glass. I have included 3 pictures with a standard dvd case for scale. In fact, now that we have it together, we're seriously contemplating buying another one to replace our wood stand currently in our living room. We have quite a few devices crowded into the wood stand and we think the fact that this is so "open" will make it much easier to fit everything in there. Not to mention we plan on purchasing a new 42 inch TV for the living room.
So far, so good. I would definitely recommend this stand.
You'll want to note the dimensions of the stand before buying. I prefer a stand that allows me to view at a height that is directly in front of me when sitting, and I am 5'9", and have a couch that sits off the floor at the same height as the stand, of about 2 1/2 feet. Some people prefer to view their TV at a bit higher location off the floor, so keep that in mind. It fit my 42" flat screen with about two inches remaining on each side, so it will definitely hold a 47" TV. This stand typically sells in retail stores for $149.00 before taxes. I got it through Target Decor and More on Amazon for only $73.95. Shipping was $37.95, so the total came to $111.90. Very happy with this purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks nice, sturdy & easy to assemble - can be done w/ 1 person, but having another to help makes it a bit more simple.Published 23 days ago by dtpositive
nice looks ... easy to assemble ... this is my second unit ... I like itPublished 1 month ago by The Surgeon
This is a beautiful looking stand and very well constructed for the price. I have read other reviews where the glass has bowed in the middle, but they simply have more weight on it... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Nick Ricci
I love the look, but it didn't fit in the space I needed and so had to return. Seemed to be a good value for the $.Published 2 months ago by Laura Stuebe
Love the quality, strength, parts, assembly diagrams, ease of assembly, and finished product. If you ever doubted Sauder, these metal and glass furniture items will change your... Read morePublished 4 months ago by handyman315
Absolutely love it beautiful stand doesn't take much space easy to put together under 10 minutes...amazingPublished 4 months ago by Jake Wolf
Product looks great. Got it in decent amount of time, everything was good in the package. Only gave 4 stars because parts are not labeled for assembly. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer