|Item Weight||192 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.6 x 59 x 55.1 inches|
|Item model number||408951|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
Sauder Graham Hill Computer Desk with Hutch in Autumn Maple Finish
|Price:||$449.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Want professional assembly of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Large drawer/shelf features flip-down panel for keyboard/mouse.
- EverSheenÂ top-coat provides clear, durable finish that resists heat, stains, and scratches.
- Two drawers feature patented T-lock assembly system.
- Lower drawer with full extension slides holds letter or legal size hanging files.
- Storage area behind door features an adjustable shelf and holds vertical CPU tower.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
that I underestimated the weight since it has to be turned over to attach the back, stablilizing feature. If I had to do this by myself I would not have been able to. I would recommend this and other Sauder products as I have
always been pleased with the price and quality.
its really a 2 man job
putting together on the floor and standing it up was hard for one guy
but i got it done
i did cut out the back panel of the desk just were the monotor is the holes in it were to small to run cables
makes hooking things up a lot easy, also the slot behind the keyboard tray was to small could not even pass a plug thru it, had to make it bigger
over all i like the desk alot
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice desk for the money. It was a little challenging to put all the pieces together but looks really good in our in-home office.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Arrived with no flaws or defects, though it was missing a couple of screws, which were promptly sent free of charge. Directions were pretty clear and it came together well. Read morePublished 4 months ago by dmwpepper
Just as advertised great instructions crook a while to put together. MEPublished 6 months ago by M. E. Scarborough
Have had this desk for a couple of month's, Love the marble-like top, and was not hard to assemble. The hardest part is standing it up after assembly. Read morePublished 7 months ago by rmaddtx
It was rather time consuming for my husband to put the desk together, however it was well worth it. I truly love it and the smooth granite-like top makes the mouse for the... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Melanie Ziegler