|Item Weight||142 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||35.4 x 17 x 71.2 inches|
|Item model number||411965|
|Assembled Height||71.2 inches|
|Assembled Width||35.4 inches|
|Assembled Length||17 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sauder Home Plus Storage Cabinet with Sienna Oak Finish
|Price:||$264.16 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 wardrobe per product instructions
- Typical assembly time of 6 hours
- Moving the dresser to a new room is not included
- Longer assembly times may result in additional service fees
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf behind each door
- Swing out door features three adjustable and three fixed shelves
- Framed panel doors
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Sauder Home Plus Storage Cabinet with Sienna Oak Finish
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Brown||Sienna Oak||Brown||Highland Oak|
|Dimensions||71.18 inches x 35.35 inches x 17.01 inches||71.2 inches x 17 inches x 23.3 inches||71.18 inches x 35.35 inches x 17.01 inches||71.5 inches x 29.61 inches x 16.02 inches|
|Item Package Weight||151.71 pounds||99.2 pounds||146.71 pounds||118 pounds|
|Material||Recycled Material||Wood||Recycled Material||Wood|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Is it a quick project? NO!
2) Did the manufacturer provide thorough & easy to follow assembly instructions? YES!!!!!
While it was a lengthy project, taking the better part of a Saturday to put together by myself, dust it and fill it up, it was NOT difficult. It would be helpful - especially for certain parts, to have a second person to help - but not necessary. I am a woman in my 30's and I had absolutely no problems getting this cabinet assembled. I do agree with the manufacturers suggestion to assemble on the cardboard or a blanket. I have vinyl flooring and had to assemble in a different room than the cabinet actually belonged. I was able to set the cabinet upright and easily push it across the floor since it was on the blanket and then moved each end off the blanket to it's rightful place.
There was also a review about how the doors did not go on "square" but the manufacturer has that covered! There are thorough instructions on what screws to adjust to make the doors go up or down; in or out; side to side. HAVE NO FEAR - YOU CAN DO THIS!
I really wanted to be able to fit brooms & dust mops in the cabinet but I saw in another review that is not possible and they are correct. You could potentially disassemble a sweeper and possibly fit it in, but I have plenty of other things I can store in there and will find another solution for my broom/vacuum.
Very impressed with the stability and sturdiness of the cabinet and shelving. This is just an overall great buy in my opinion and I would highly recommend to anyone who needs some extra storage space for the kitchen (like me) or really any room. I'm uploading a couple of pics I took to show just how much a person can fit in the cabinet :)
-The smaller door offers storage with adjustable shelves which makes for more space.
-The color of the cabinet is very pretty.
-The amount of storage is pretty good, and I like that I can adjust the shelves to fit taller items.
-It is a big pain in the rear to put together. There are a lot of parts and it took my husband and I a few hours to put together. The instructions are not that great. There are a few parts that you need to drill holes yourself, which I didn't like. If you drill too far, you can't put the screw in. I feel like if you don't line the parts up exactly when you are drilling the holes, it effects how square the piece turns out, so you could end up with doors that are out of alignment.
-The doors do not adjust much, so ours has doors that are a little lopsided. If it doesn't align correctly, the smaller door doesn't stay shut.
-There is no hardware to affix the cabinet to the wall. I think this is very important, especially if you have little kids that open the doors to get a snack.
All in all, I'd say it's ok. Not bad, but not much better quality than IKEA.
1. It's too expensive to return. So once you get it, you're stuck with it. It is SO HEAVY (what she would think would mean quality, but don't get too excited – we'll get to that), I'm not even going to bother to figure out what the return shipping charges are. Plus they charge a restocking fee, which they point out to you as soon as you open the box.
2. Every piece is marked up in some way out of my box. Minor things, nothing I'm going to incur the massive shipping charges to return it over- but every piece has something wrong with it. And I'm really not all that picky – I have a bench that has a huge gouge in it, that was there out of the box – I colored it in with magic marker on that one piece and put it together and we still have it five years later. But seriously- every piece?!?!? The edge where the laminate coating meets the unfinished board just crumbles off. I have pieces of the stuff falling off in my hands every time I move it. The directions say to assemble it on carpet to avoid damaging the finish- which I am. But I could've assembled this in a room filled with nothing but marshmallows and it would still be falling apart.
3. There are air bubbles in the finish on most of the pieces- these are going to pop and peel when you slide things on and off the shelves – which is kind of a bummer because I bought this cabinet to put things in.
4.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Took me about 4 hours to put together. I was very careful with thoroughly reading the instructions prior to assembly and during.
First and foremost. This Pantry is heavy. Read more
Bought this a over 3 years ago and its still in a great shape. Great purchase.Published 23 days ago by Rico Rivera
Cabinet is great, takes a couple hours to put together but isn't hard to build. Very sturdy when finished and the design is great for a stand-alone pantry.Published 1 month ago by PhoenixRizez
This is exactly what I was looking for. I don't think I will buy another Sauder product. For the price I thought it would have been better quality. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Fitness guru
Overall, good size, plenty of room for storage. Took SEVERAL hours to assemble, directions not that great. Missing some parts. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Good Cabinet. A few hours to assemble and had 2 bad parts. Still waiting on one but it was the top trim so can use in the mean time.Published 1 month ago by TRON 117
Edit: They quickly responded to my issue offered a small refund and did send free touch up pen to fix the nicks. Good customer service and good piece of furniture so far. Read morePublished 1 month ago by LegitReviewer