- Series: Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn
- Paperback: 1195 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 2nd edition (2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0721692354
- ISBN-13: 978-0721692357
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 8.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,951,910 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Saunders Comprehensive Review for NCLEX/RN 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Linda A. Silvestri, MSN, RN, Professional Nursing Seminar Inc., Charlestown, RI
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been recommending this book to other test candidates and students. After reading this book, I passed my NCLEX with the minimum questions required (75)-this was after the pass-level was raised in April 2004!
I cannot say enough about this book. If you get no other, get this one.