|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
The Savage Protector (#5): New Adult Dark Paranormal/Sci-fi Romance (The Savage Series) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The Savage Protector did have me worried in the beginning, because once again, we're introduced to several new characters and added their POVs to the already way too many that exist. Not to mention that the fragment manages to get their hands on Evelyn again (and again...). At least it wasn't Clara again, too. But from there, things actually move forward rather than being a repeat of the previous books. I can't say that I cared at all about the new characters, but I was very much invested in those who have been around since the beginning.
Clara has been doing her best to lead her people and forge alliance, but in The Savage Protector she is betrayed again and again. Somehow those close to her aren't who she thought they were, and would use her for their own gain. But some who were thought to be enemies become her saviors. There's no way to know who to trust! There's also those who are endlessly loyal to Clara and sadly lost their lives in this installment.
There's a lot of sadness in The Savage Protector, but it ultimately ends on a happy note. Clara has been through so much, and she's sick of the loss her people are continuing to face, so she's taking control. She's breathing life into the sphere and creating joy out of sadness. Things definitely aren't perfect, so I'm wondering where things will go next.
Evie and Edwin go missing, however they are not together. Maddox leaves the Band to go in search of Evie. He finds her at the hot springs, however they are attacked by the fragmant and captured.
King Otto wants to take over Clare's kingdom. When the king leaves his kingdom and goes outside he is met with Theo, the leader of the fragmants and they join together in a plot to get Clare.
Calia realizes her feelings toward Phillip.
Something dreadful happens to Sarah. As well as to Charles and Clarence.
There is more action yet a wonderful ending to this story.
Great ideas, great themes that should be explored - but the whole series desperately cries for a thorough rewrite.
I'm always blown away at how fantastic Tamara writes her battle scenes. not easily done...and there are many. I found myself doing a Jonesy fist pump and yelling out "ha-ahhh!" when Clara began to defend herself righteously and wreaked some havoc on the bad guys.
An amazing story from an amazing author!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
- Books > Romance > Multicultural
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Vampires
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Multicultural & Interracial
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Psychics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards