Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
This isn't really "coral" to me since it lacks the redness/orangey tinge that I would normally associate with coral.

It's really a nice bubblegum pink, though! So as long as that's what you're looking for, you should be very pleased.

Paper is great quality and works just as I had anticipated for creating a nice seamless backdrop for all kinds of projects.
review image review image review image review image
on November 4, 2015
I live in Hawaii so I was concerned about shipping costs but under Prime it was free and I love the color. I use it a lot. Note that this is not a full length seamless background paper. I actually like that its smaller - its easier and more portable. Great for portraits and product photography.
on July 1, 2015
Savage Background paper never disappoints. I love the love it is darker in person though but I had read the reviews already before buying and it was exactly the color I was looking for. This paper is really think and so easy to work with especially for cake smashes. I love this paper!
on April 26, 2017
This roll is not really coral or light pink, it's somewhere in between & very bright. It's like a hot pale coral. Quite hard to describe but it definitely pops in photos and depending on editing can look exactly like that "millennial pink" everyone is obsessed with right now.
on October 28, 2011
This paper is exactly what I needed. It is a nice, thick paper. It is however, a bit darker (I have uploaded photos) than the image here. Another annoyance is the tape to hold the end of the paper onto the roll is placed so that you lose a good 6 inches. Regardless, I will be ordering again when I run out because it is very effective and I'd rather lose 6 inches of thick paper than have thin paper.
review image review image
on October 17, 2015
Perfect smash came background!!, but some of the paper had creases the further into the roll I got. I ended shooting with the crease anyways and couldn't see it in my pics so it was a success!
review image review image
on June 2, 2017
Awesome color. Exact to what comes. Love the product.
on January 12, 2017
Great quality paper, nice even color! Love it, and will buy from this brand again!
on March 5, 2017
In love! I've earned my money over 5 times with this backdrop !
on May 10, 2016
I love this pink! It's like the perfect bubble gum pink color. I can't wait to do a cake smash on it, and I want more colors!
review image