Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on October 23, 2012
Pants are one of the least dramatic products to discuss. They fit your shape or not; The Savane Flat Front Twill pants have an expandable waist that fits my extra girth and takes into account when I loose or gain weight. Pants either have a nice feel or not and these pants have a soft, non-irritating feel when I wear them. Pants either hold their shape and wash winkle free or come out looking like a mess; the Savane pants wash nicely and, if I get them out of the dryer in time, hang up pretty wrinkle free and maintain their shape for years. I've been wearing this brand of pants since I first found them in a store in South Carolina (I live in California) and have been wearing them ever since. They are reasonable priced, comfortable, and hold up nicely. Now if I need a pair and I'm not back east, I just go to Amazon. I recommend them highly to all of you.
0Comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 26, 2013
These pants are of good quality, very comfortable to wear, and pretty good looking for business casual days at the office. They wash well, and only come out of the dryer a little frumply if you don't pull them out right away. Be prepared, they are QUITE roomy. It almost seems as though they use the same template for crotch length whether you are ordering a 34" waist or 54" waist, which leads to some excess space around the butt and crotch in the smaller sizes. It isn't awful or anything, but it is quite different than the fit I have become accustomed to with my other Savane slacks. 4 stars for quality and comfort, and it would be 5 if the fit were just a bit more tailored.
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 18, 2017
Going against my own rule, (not to rate if unused yet), I can say these fit very well. Seems most clothes makers think every ones body is measured in even sizes. For example, 30 waste 30 inch length , 34 waste 30 or 32 length. Therefore they don't make clothes in uneven sizes. It is hard to find size 34 waste 29 inch length, 33 inch waste 29 inch length, 35 inch waste etc.. Turns out I need 33 to 34 inch waste and 29 inch length. These are at least the right size for me. Try to find uneven sizes on the rack - almost impossible these days. I suspect that although the material is a little heavy, they will be OK. I like clothing that is semi dressy light and comfortable in mild to tropical climates (preferable wrinkle free). We will see.
on November 17, 2013
I have purchased Savane pants before I I find them to be a good value. I have a job that requires me to dress in business attire. However I also spend a fair amount of time on worksites, crawling around floors, etc. so I don't want to spend a boatload of money on pants that are doomed to wear out before their time! I have usually been able to find Savane pants on Amazon for under $30.00 and then can last me almost 2 years with my normal use. That is a pretty good value all things considered.

The only issue I have with these particular pants was the sizing. These seemed somewhat large around the waist although that may be partly because of the hidden elastic waste band. My gut feeling is to recommend that you purchase these about an inch smaller that you would normally since the elastic is very flexible and your normal size may feel loose. My other issue was that the in seam was easily an inch and a half too long. At this price I would like my pants to fit fairly well right out of the package. With this pair I will have to drop a few more bucks on getting the legs tailored. Not the end of the world but it does add to the price of the pants. They are still g good buy but the sixing knocked off a star for me.
on November 29, 2016
Very disappointed with these pants. They fit great and are comfortable, but after only two washes (and hanging to dry) they are tearing at the seams. Apparently my return window has closed already, which is very disappointing as they aren't even two months old.
review image
on December 5, 2013
Admittedly I am about 25 pounds heavier than I should be for my medium-sized frame. I'm 5'11" and 210 lbs. I wear 34 x 34, which I ordered. The length is perfect and waist is perfect. I usually do my homework pretty well before ordering anything online (I order from Amazon a few times per month), but somehow I missed that these pants have a flexible waistband. Anyway, that's no big deal. They fit fine around the waist, no need to hold my breath before doing them up. The flexible part on the side goes in under the two side belt loops, which if you're wearing a belt will be completely hidden. The only thing I don't like is that these are a bit tight in the thighs. I don't have chicken legs, but I also don't have chunky legs. I have used-to-be-athletic-5-years-ago legs. Is this snugness a deal-breaker for me? No; I will keep the pants and wear them regularly. The other features that I like are that there are enough belt loops to hold the belt in place and the pants up. I have some Gap khakis that I am constantly pulling up and adjusting the belt in back because it slips above the pants due to there being only one loop in the back. That drives me nuts! These pants seem to be made of thick, good quality materials and also have a good finish on them that appears to be the semi-stain resistant and semi-wrinkle free variety. I've only worn these once so far, but so far so good overall. I will update this review if anything changes.
on November 27, 2017
Just got them and first the zipper is super short, second either the button to fasten them is too big or the button hole is too small, but it is hard to button them. Otherwise they are a decent cheap pair of pants. Oh, they are tighter than other same size pants I have. Tempted to wash them to see if the button loosens up but may return them. Hard to rate them since I have not worn them, just tried them on and a bit disappointed.since it took quite some time to just button them. Not sure if I can return them if I wash them and if they shrink at all they will be too tight? have other Savane pants that I love so I expected a little better from them.
on September 12, 2017
Didn't realize these were the "comfort waist" type when I ordered them. The elastic on each side of the waistband is bulky and a bit uncomfortable. Had this type of Savane pant in year's past and stopped buying them because the "comfort waist" isn't comfortable and it breaks down quickly with wear and washing. They fit fine and look nice so they'll be good for a while. And the price was reasonable.
on July 21, 2017
These are good pants that I tried instead of my usual Dockers purchase. They fit well and looked good for 15 or so washings and then started to show their wear and tear quickly. They don't hold up as well as Dockers but are much cheaper to purchase. I would buy these again.
on March 25, 2017
Love these pants! Fit perfect ! Hold crease well. Quality fabric. Only criticism is the way you close the pants - button. One day I fear the button will come off, and I'll have no way to close the pants. I hate button closure pants, where the button is sewn on -- because if the thread fails, you can't keep your pants on. I prefer either Levi's jeans style button closure or the clasp closure, or snap.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.