BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on December 4, 2010
Unlike some brands that sell large sizes that are just larger versions of their smaller clothes which does not properly fit, these slacks are cut and fit properly for the big and tall man. Construction is solid and the material is soft, yet durable. For "dress casual" to casual wear, these are certainly an excellent value.
on February 17, 2017
My husband is not big or tall, but these were the only khakis we could find with a longer zipper. For some reason, pants are now being made with shorter zippers and my husband hates them! So we decided to try big and tall for a longer zipper. I had to cut 6" off the hem, but a longer zipper was worth it! Very nice fabric, they was and dry well, no ironing needed. We liked them so well, I ordered 3 more pairs. Highly recommend.
on July 18, 2015
These pants are great! They are my dads go to pants and will not order or purchase any other pants! These fit just as intended and the measurements are spot on for the inseam. They stand of to my dads demands and the quality is great as well. They last a long time with all my dad puts them through! From long motorcycle rides to fixing the tractor in the middle of the field to putting in a new water pump on the side of the road! These pants have been to hell and back and hold up very well. I cant say enough about the quality and craftsmanship!!
on May 8, 2014
I got these pants and they fit and felt great. Imagine my surprise when after only the 4th time to wear them I got a horizontal tear in them in the seat of the pants even across the seam! All I was doing was sitting down in my office chair at work. I returned them for another pair and while I was waiting on the new pair was wearing the second pair that I had ordered and after the 2nd time wearing them they did THE EXACT SAME THING!!!! WTH? Seriously, I had worn Timber Creek Big and Tall pants made by Wrangler that you can buy at K-Mart for about $20 and I can get easily a years worth of use out of them before they even start to look worn much less the pant tear on me.

There is something seriously wrong with Savane as a company if they put this kind of JUNK out there for people to purchase. It is really sad and I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone for any reason. After some research I have seen the exact same kind of reviews on these pants.
on April 4, 2017
We normally buy a much more expensive brand but decided to give these a try. Honestly my husband loves them. The fit is great and the fabric and construction look as nice as pants that cost $100. We will definitely buy more of these.
on November 28, 2014
I have been so impressed, that after my inital order, I have reordered twice. I wear a 44 waist & 28 length pant, which is impossible to find at any retail stores that I frequent. I went onto Amazon.com & found them immediately, ordered them & was wearing them inside a week! These pants are great with deep pockets & are made to fit perfectly. I am so pleased with my purchase & thankful that I thought of looking on Amazon.com to find exactly waht I needed & wanted at a very fair price.
on June 5, 2013
i bought three pair of these. after just over a month one pair split in the crotch and another pair is starting to separate at the cuff. they also don't hold up well in the wash. the black pair are already fading even though ive only washed them twice in cold on gentle. very disappointed after reading all the stellar reviews.
on March 14, 2017
Fit and look nice. Light gray color. Color name is 'slate' so they probably are accurate. However, the color shown in the listing was brown. I'll keep them anyway.
on January 7, 2015
I bought one as test and as soon as it arrived the fit was good. I needed pants urgently and since i live overseas i placed a new order for 3. By the time the 3 arrived the first one teared.
Within 3 weeks of having received the 3 additional pants 2 got torn. I am talking about a simple action like you squat and bam you find the whole thing tear from your crotch. Another one caught the corner of a furniture and the fabric just tore open...
I don't do acrobatics with pants, and the fit was good. In comparison I have 2 or 3 pairs of another brand that I have been using for 4 years without a single issue.
They are cheap so I am tempted to think you get what you pay for, but in this case it's even worse.
on January 15, 2014
I has these rip right down the leg during the middle of a job interview! I was mortified, I thought they had more stretch than they do. if you are going to make a large mans pants, account for and expect a little more fabric so they are nice and loose.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.